You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Blackjax

Clan Battles - More ship Diversity

5 comments in this topic

[187]
Beta Testers
36 posts
9,774 battles

I know we have had clan battles at different tiers, mostly at tier 10, but I'd like WG to consider a different spin on clan battles with T8 to T10 ships in the same matches.  The idea is to add another level of complexity when deciding which ships to bring to a clan battle:

1. 7v7 matches as with this season

2. 1BB or 1 CV as in the current season.

3.  Requirement of 2 T8 ships (of any type), 3 T9 ships (of any type) and 2 T10 ships (also of any type).

4. No rental ships

The challenge for each team would be do determine which ships will be the T10s and which will be the T8s and T9s.   Do you bring T10 BB and CA, and bring 2 T8 DDs with the balance being T9 CAs?   Do you bring a T8 CV, coupled with a pair of Stalingrads.   The only guarantee the clan would have is that the other team will have the same number of T8s , T9s and T10s since that would be hardcoded for each game just as the max number of BB/CVs.

Just a thought.   WW2 battles were never fought with ships of the same "Tier" anyway. 

• Boring 1

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,994 posts
20,705 battles
38 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

I know we have had clan battles at different tiers, mostly at tier 10, but I'd like WG to consider a different spin on clan battles with T8 to T10 ships in the same matches.  The idea is to add another level of complexity when deciding which ships to bring to a clan battle:

1. 7v7 matches as with this season

2. 1BB or 1 CV as in the current season.

3.  Requirement of 2 T8 ships (of any type), 3 T9 ships (of any type) and 2 T10 ships (also of any type).

4. No rental ships

The challenge for each team would be do determine which ships will be the T10s and which will be the T8s and T9s.   Do you bring T10 BB and CA, and bring 2 T8 DDs with the balance being T9 CAs?   Do you bring a T8 CV, coupled with a pair of Stalingrads.   The only guarantee the clan would have is that the other team will have the same number of T8s , T9s and T10s since that would be hardcoded for each game just as the max number of BB/CVs.

Just a thought.   WW2 battles were never fought with ships of the same "Tier" anyway. 

Tier 8 cv.

Tier 8 dd.

2 Puerto Rico's. 

3 Alaska's. 

[187]
Beta Testers
36 posts
9,774 battles
15 hours ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

Tier 8 cv.

Tier 8 dd.

2 Puerto Rico's. 

3 Alaska's. 

I like it!

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,994 posts
20,705 battles
3 hours ago, Blackjax said:

I like it!

Thanks.

Not OP at all.....

😁

[CNF]
Members
17 posts
3,771 battles

I just wish the minimum participants was a bit more flexible on how many members are needed to participate. 5 players might help