You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

ST, Update 0.9.5

27 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,553 posts
13,914 battles

0.9.5 ST is coming!

https://blog.worldofwarships.com/blog/19

Please leave your feedback below.

Mahalo,

-Hapa

• Cool 1

[UN1]
Members
1,218 posts
3,674 battles

I think it's the wrong URL.

[MOOW]
[MOOW]
Members
624 posts
23,388 battles

Steel and research points are now easier too obtain...Me liky alot...very liky.

• Cool 2

[BARON]
Members
47 posts
5,303 battles

The steel for dailies is a great thing. Even if it's only for a few months out of the year. Very nice

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,138 posts
5,034 battles

So is it just me or is that the most low effort Yamato camo in the game right now (maybe after HSF)? All for 10k steel and standard bonuses?

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
20,204 posts
14,359 battles

If you're going to charge 10K steel for bragging-rights camo, I really think you ought to put some more bonuses on it. A boost to commander XP would probably be least economy-breaking.

The rest looks OK, but I'll pass full judgement on the interface when it goes live.

It's ironic that free steel is coming into the game when there's nothing I want to spend it on.

[WOLF5]
Members
1,083 posts
8,939 battles

I really like the ability to review Armory ships in the port as it will allow examination of the armor scheme and information as to ratings, etc. (Thanks)

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
817 posts
9,732 battles

Who knows what constitutes “unlocking” the RB. Is it resetting the first line or is finishing the regrind if the first line or simply having 5 t10’s with the ability to reset? 

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,138 posts
5,034 battles
6 minutes ago, ditka_Fatdog said:

Is it resetting the first line or is finishing the regrind if the first line or simply having 5 t10’s with the ability to reset? 

It should be whenever the RB is available to you. I believe it is when you research your 5th tier 10, but I have had RB unlocked since the beginning

[MOOW]
[MOOW]
Members
624 posts
23,388 battles
Just now, _BBaby said:

It should be whenever the RB is available to you. I believe it is when you research your 5th tier 10, but I have had RB unlocked since the beginning

that is correct...5 researched t10 ships gets you access to the RB.

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
817 posts
9,732 battles
4 minutes ago, Grapefruitcannon said:

that is correct...5 researched t10 ships gets you access to the RB.

Thanks for the reply @_BBaby and @Grapefruitcannon. If that’s the case mine is also unlocked

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
5,644 posts
4,353 battles
32 minutes ago, _BBaby said:

So is it just me or is that the most low effort Yamato camo in the game right now (maybe after HSF)? All for 10k steel and standard bonuses?

Yeah, standard bonuses for 10k steel seems very underwhelming. IMO, Wargaming should add a crazy credit multiplier to tie in with the silver look.

Regarding the look, I have a feeling that the screenshot isn't doing the camo justice. I'm hoping it really is a bright metallic silver.

[GRAVE]
Members
1,273 posts
18,807 battles

Steel and RP in daily missions, nice. Now I'll eventually get Ohio without regrinding a single line, thank you.

the Steel camos are interesting, I might get one for DM, seeing the current steel ships I don't have (Stalin and Somers) don't interest me and Shittyshima does not have my interest either.

Ranked Sprint 8v8 T8, thank you for actually doing a proper sprint this time.

Clan Brawls in their most popular formats, nice

and I've always loved the French Navy camos on FR DDs, as well as the Victorian White camos on British heavies. And now California can now spread freedom across the server, now where is a camo that allows Enterprise or Midway planes to look like Eagles?

• Cool 1

Members
165 posts
6,168 battles

Lots of good changes! I hope the new combat mission UI will remember the last tab I was on.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
7,936 posts
11,607 battles

Steel and RB from daily missions? WG, you may have just righted the wrongs that happened over Christmas with this

[WOLF8]
Members
7,352 posts
6,244 battles

Oh ho, so the two Japanese vtubers from Holilive, Shirakami Fubuki and Houshou Marine, are getting added into the game as a collab commanders. Noice. :Smile_great:

I kinda had a hunch that something like this was going to happen, given how those two have been doing a sponsored streams of WoWs recently... lol. :Smile_teethhappy:

That being said... I never heard of Leslie Violet. Is she a WoWs streamer or something? :Smile_hiding:

And since Siegfried's special camo is getting added (I'm getting it'll show up on the Armory), does it mean that Sieggy is due soon? I hope so. :fish_book:

Members
3,116 posts
6,714 battles

I think a great steel sink for those with a lot of it would be if there were varied-cost "Steel" camos for different tiers that can be used on a bunch of ships like the New Year's camo was. The "Steel" camo is clearly rather simple, so I imagine that using it on a bunch of different ships would not require a ton of additional work. And that way a big draw of the camo would be the ability to earn it and use it on your favorite ships.

[TF-62]
Members
84 posts
5,515 battles

The mention of camos for Agir and Siegfried- can we expect their release in 9.5?

Members
8 posts
22,488 battles

me parece muy buena idea por parte de wargaming . todos no tienen acceso a llegar alto en clan wars . no todos pueden llegar a rango uno ya sea por falta de barcos tiempo o por ser novato. es poco acero y puntos de investigación pero me agrada la idea. ahora todos los jugadores podrán obtener todos los recursos sin problemas. yo creo que esto debió hacer wargaming hace mucho tiempo atrás

Members
1 post

Does anyone play on MacBook Pro. My OS System just updated and I am no longer able to play this game. The OS update won't let me play 32 bit games anymore until the developers update or put out a 64 bit version.  Is there a 64 bit version I can play?

[ARGSY]
Members
20,204 posts
14,359 battles

Going on what I've seen on the devblog and in the public test, it seems the win condition has been removed for daily chains. This is good, IMHO; it eliminates the frustration of easily making the base XP targets but doing it on an extended string of losses.

One thing I don't like is that some of the stages are limited to tiers higher than 5. This is not such a good thing, and I hope that doesn't make it to the live server. Nothing worse than the last mission being accessible to your tier while the one before it is not.