You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CRZY_TRAIN

Reporting

9 comments in this topic

[-ICE-]
Members
417 posts

Ill be reporting anyone who PM's me with anything in the slightest bit of neg remarks in pm chat and or on the battlefield twards me.. anything.. tell me im not playing correct, im staying back, where I should be, point me out, ect ect.    I will also report anyone who says a curse word or calls someone a name.  Dont write me unless you have something good to talk about or ur a friend.... dont write with constructive critisizm or remarks u will be reported without a response from me.  

After seeing all the cursing and absolute negative cracks on chat, people saying the hope others catch covid, slamming peoples mother, the list goes on and on...even Wow has one insinuating curese with the $%^xo!8*! or what ever it is.. so whats that insinuating hi hello how are u? no its insinuating curse words..but thats ok i guess.... and with all of this i get banned from battle chat for a few days for calling someone which I feel let a DD threw to sink my carrier I called him a idi..t, I never curse, I do call some sneaks... which i will no longer will... but I will sneak around out of sight to snipe those who hide behind rocks to spam everyone.

I will no longer post here regularly either, maybe once in a blue moon because even on this forum there is a whole group who just post negative things and reactions no matter what the subject is regardles if its good or bad.   tc 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3
  • Confused 3
  • Boring 11

[WOLFC]
Members
2,874 posts
16,265 battles
1 minute ago, Ducky_shot said:

Such a negative post decrying negativity.

It's ... crazy.

[LOSC]
Members
578 posts

Don't feel bad buddy. On the day my mother died a player made the comment "I hope your mother dies"  it

happens, I get salty when Im Drinking athough never against ones Mother.

Many players get mad because they are there for the stats and if you don't play like a pro it affect their wins.

Tomorrow will be much better!!! 

[GT99]
Members
748 posts
12,064 battles

Hypocrisy at its finest. If one has control of their life they don't have these feelings.

Edited by T1mb3rWo1f

Members
1,493 posts
10,830 battles

its the internet there is always going to be those people that will throw insults, yes its bad but come on its 2020 there is no reason to feel insulted by someone over the internet just block them and move on they are only looking for a reaction out of you.

[SIM]
Members
4,928 posts
8,005 battles

It seems as if you need to spend some time in reflection. 

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,524 posts
13,889 battles
11 minutes ago, CRZY_TRAIN said:

Ill be reporting anyone who PM's me with anything in the slightest bit of neg remarks in pm chat and or on the battlefield twards me.. anything.. tell me im not playing correct, im staying back, where I should be, point me out, ect ect.    I will also report anyone who says a curse word or calls someone a name.  Dont write me unless you have something good to talk about or ur a friend.... dont write with constructive critisizm or remarks u will be reported without a response from me.  

After seeing all the cursing and absolute negative cracks on chat, people saying the hope others catch covid, slamming peoples mother, the list goes on and on...even Wow has one insinuating curese with the $%^xo!8*! or what ever it is.. so whats that insinuating hi hello how are u? no its insinuating curse words..but thats ok i guess.... and with all of this i get banned from battle chat for a few days for calling someone which I feel let a DD threw to sink my carrier I called him a idi..t, I never curse, I do call some sneaks... which i will no longer will... but I will sneak around out of sight to snipe those who hide behind rocks to spam everyone.

I will no longer post here regularly either, maybe once in a blue moon because even on this forum there is a whole group who just post negative things and reactions no matter what the subject is regardles if its good or bad.   tc 

Aloha,

So in the future if this occurs in these forums, please just report them.

And if in game, report them and put a ticket in please.

Mahalo,

-Hapa

• Cool 2
  • Boring 2