Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Rawhide

CoOp Selected...ending up in Random

11 comments in this topic

[WOLFG]
Members
868 posts

This has happened to me twice now.  I have CoOP selected, but end up in a Random game.  I can tell because the CoOP battle button is still selected after the game ends.  I rarely move from CoOP to Randoms or vice versa with the same ship.  Anybody else have this problem?  Thanks.

[WOLFG]
Members
9,634 posts
8,629 battles

I've only had this happen when I clicked on the battle button on the mission screen in port.

My teammates were probably happy to have a stock naked Aoba in game.

[WORX]
Members
10,712 posts
18,582 battles

One thing for sure, the switch doesn't happen in port and you click battle as the function...

It does happen when you're in campaign view mode. Usually, when you click on a CM to see and it goes to Random by default.

That has been happening for years...Nothing new.

• Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
14,319 posts
25,262 battles
5 minutes ago, Captain_Rawhide said:

Okay.  That must be it.  Thanks.  I  rarely use the battle on button so I wouldn't have noticed it before, so this makes sense.

Yeah.

Don’t worry about it too much. Just make sure you remember in the future.

[1984]
Members
4,135 posts
19,960 battles
50 minutes ago, Captain_Rawhide said:

This has happened to me twice now.  I have CoOP selected, but end up in a Random game.  I can tell because the CoOP battle button is still selected after the game ends.  I rarely move from CoOP to Randoms or vice versa with the same ship.  Anybody else have this problem?  Thanks.

This is when you click continue on a lission, it defaults to random. Fixing their ui is not on wg’s priority list. Same reason you select one ship, click battle then end up in another ship

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,569 posts
11,186 battles
3 hours ago, Captain_Rawhide said:

They may be trying to tell you something in co-op .

Edited by clammboy

[-AGW-]
Members
980 posts
13,584 battles

No I've had this too. Have operations set, wait too long, click Battle and I'm in randoms. Now I make sure to re-click chosen mode just in case.

[NEMO]
Members
713 posts
2,136 battles
19 hours ago, Rollingonit said:

If you hit the "battle on" button and the likes, it defaults to PVP. 

If I do it from coop it takes me t another coop

[WAR-S]
[WAR-S]
Members
108 posts
15,015 battles

I've had this happen more than once. When we are playing in division and decide to go co-op I specifically ask everyone now if they see co-op before launching. It also happens in reverse; we decide to go PVP, put on camo and signals, launch and we end up in co-op. 

Sign in to follow this