You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Saxon29

HAS ANYONE SEEN MY BB!

6 comments in this topic

[1CVDV]
Members
158 posts
11,045 battles

I WAS RECENTLY READING FORUM ON SEVERAL THINGS THAT CAN BE SEEN ON VARIOUS MAPS DURING GAMEPLAY.ONE CAUGHT MY ATTENTION WAS FAKE CUT-OUT BB IN RAPTOR SCENERIO.I PLAYED HALF DOZEN TIMES OVER WEEKEND,SKIRTED WHOLE MAP AND DID NOT LOCATE.DID WG REMOVE THIS HIDDEN ACHIEVEMENT?I DO BELIEVE I SAW IT LONG TIME AGO BUT DIDNT REALIZE IT WAS AN ACHIEVEMENT IF YOU TORP IT.

• Boring 1

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,546 posts
5 minutes ago, Saxon29 said:

I WAS RECENTLY READING FORUM ON SEVERAL THINGS THAT CAN BE SEEN ON VARIOUS MAPS DURING GAMEPLAY.ONE CAUGHT MY ATTENTION WAS FAKE CUT-OUT BB IN RAPTOR SCENERIO.I PLAYED HALF DOZEN TIMES OVER WEEKEND,SKIRTED WHOLE MAP AND DID NOT LOCATE.DID WG REMOVE THIS HIDDEN ACHIEVEMENT?I DO BELIEVE I SAW IT LONG TIME AGO BUT DIDNT REALIZE IT WAS AN ACHIEVEMENT IF YOU TORP IT.

It's a little ship, don't think it's a BB. You have to kill the first set of ships within 3 minutes.  It will then appear outside the border near the exit zone at the end of the operation.

Also, your caps lock key is stuck.

[LOS]
Members
864 posts
13,742 battles

I won the achievement last fall.  I hadn't noticed it before.  Only saw it a couple times since , but not recently.

[SOFOP]
Members
2,439 posts
14,361 battles

The ship is outside the playable area of the map.  Ive seen it beyond the end point usually.

[REVY]
Members
2,285 posts
12,269 battles

it is still there, but it only appears between the two islands outside the map by the end point.

It does not appear every battle. Its spawn is random.

[1CVDV]
Members
158 posts
11,045 battles

thank you gentlemen,all your input has been noted and will be useful.that achievement shall be MINE,lol.peace out SAXON29.