Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hyperion728

Anyone else getting a 'Transaction error' trying to remove signals?

3 comments in this topic

[KWA]
Members
183 posts
18,287 battles

I can't remove my signals, little box pops up says it's a transaction error - transaction processing error - please try again later.  dahell?  I just put this thing on to get a mission done and a sure as hell don't want to sail around with special signals I don't want mounted.  Yeah yeah, support ticket, but this is faster info.  Thanks ahead.

Edit: nevermind I just closed the game out and restarted - works now.

Edited by Hyperion728
update
  • Cool 1

Community Department
3,314 posts
1,300 battles
29 minutes ago, Hyperion728 said:

I can't remove my signals, little box pops up says it's a transaction error - transaction processing error - please try again later.  dahell?  I just put this thing on to get a mission done and a sure as hell don't want to sail around with special signals I don't want mounted.  Yeah yeah, support ticket, but this is faster info.  Thanks ahead.

Edit: nevermind I just closed the game out and restarted - works now.

I guess it falls on the time we usually have server maintenance, so this transacion error may take place sometimes during this time. 
Thank you for the fast report. It's vital to know anytime if this may be real mass issue.
So, thank you once again for your additional feedback. 

• Cool 1

[KWA]
Members
183 posts
18,287 battles

Just some more info on a couple things for the process and then I'll let the thread die (everything is fine now).

About 30 minutes prior I had run a check and repair on the advise of another player.  I was getting weirder (than usual) lag spikes.  I usually ping around 35-50 but have previously spiked to over 4k, negatives get me DC'd.  I had been blaming this (to myself) on my mother-in-law hoggin' on my bandwidth but I'm not an IT guy.  The last week or so spikes have been much more frequent but peaked at around 1200 ping without getting DC'd on a negative.  So some dude said a repair worked for him, I tried it prior to the transaction issue, again, I don't know if they're related.

I had started a ranked battle 3 minutes prior to the "new" day (0257 PDT) and finished after the crossover.  That's when I noticed all the +200% XP were still there (I was too lazy to check when that was supposed to end) and decided to do just oooooone more battle before bed.  But I wanted my dragon signal off (I just finished the COXP mission).  It wouldn't come off clicking on the signal, it wouldn't come off with a demount all.  I switched ships and battle modes, went back and tried again.  All resulted in the error message.

So I closed everything out, loaded it back up and everything worked fine after that, and the +200%'s were gone too (as they should have been).  I'm guessing I just got stuck in limbo and the sections of code weren't lining up.  Again, all is well, just some more info for the powers-that-be.

Sign in to follow this