You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

No shopping cart? ( I'm sure i saw something about this )

7 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
2,066 posts

SO I was feeling froggy and saw a few things I wouldn't mind buying.. Most of them were little things between 2 bucks and 8 bucks. Problem is as may have been discussed earlier this week.. you have to but one thing at a time???  

WG knows we pay individual international transaction fees of a buck or more PER transaction right?

This may be something they might want to look at.  I had 7 things I was about to but , I stopped at 1.  

For the one thing I bought ( some camos )  it is like having a 50% Surcharge on it. I was shocked to see if I wanted MORE of the camos I had to buy them 10 at a time....who does this??

$1.99 + $1 Transaction fee.   If I wanted 100 camos I had to do that 10 times!!

It's bad business for WG to have it set up that way but it is STUPID business practices for ME to buy anything cheap here under those conditions.

Sorry , not worth it.

IF I had gotten all that I wanted it would have been about 65$  Instead I stopped at $1.99

Amazon would go out of business overnight with that practice.

• Boring 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,669 posts
8 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

$1.99 + $1 Transaction fee.   

That reminds me of "Only $19.95!" plus shipping and handling

Watch that you don't buy from non-Amazon sellers on Amazon's website because this is oftentimes exactly what they do. A few years ago my mother bought a six-pack of tiny scented candles for a couple of bucks and then was charged an extra $72 because the seller had broken the pack up and wrapped each candle singly and then charged $12 each for shipping and handling. I called Amazon and they were like "tough luck buddy, should have read the fine print." However, I then did read the fine print and found a way to return them and get all of Mom's money back.

Now, Amazon itself is usually spot on. You can return most things for free for any or no reason whatever. Just print out a label and the UPS guy shows up tomorrow to pick it up. You do need to watch the reviews though because sometimes you get perishable products like batteries with only a year or two of shelf life left. If you go through a lot of batteries a year, however, this isn't really much of an issue.  

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,433 posts
14,165 battles
35 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

SO I was feeling froggy and saw a few things I wouldn't mind buying.. Most of them were little things between 2 bucks and 8 bucks. Problem is as may have been discussed earlier this week.. you have to but one thing at a time???  

WG knows we pay individual international transaction fees of a buck or more PER transaction right?

This may be something they might want to look at.  I had 7 things I was about to but , I stopped at 1.  

For the one thing I bought ( some camos )  it is like having a 50% Surcharge on it. I was shocked to see if I wanted MORE of the camos I had to buy them 10 at a time....who does this??

$1.99 + $1 Transaction fee.   If I wanted 100 camos I had to do that 10 times!!

It's bad business for WG to have it set up that way but it is STUPID business practices for ME to buy anything cheap here under those conditions.

Sorry , not worth it.

IF I had gotten all that I wanted it would have been about 65$  Instead I stopped at $1.99

That sounds more like your payment method.

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,627 posts

I agree that if you can't put multiples of the same item in the cart, you should be able to. 

That fee though is a your payment method thing, not a WG thing.  Your bank or card or whatever.  I made small doubloon purchases in the past, $2 or $3 etc, I just checked and none of them had a transaction fee.  They were the exact amount.

• Cool 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,669 posts
35 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Does Paypal charge a transaction fee on every purchase?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,433 posts
14,165 battles
3 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Does Paypal charge a transaction fee on every purchase?

Never seen one.

• Cool 1

[GOB]
Members
2,066 posts
12 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

nevermind.. not going down another useless WG rabbit hole

Edited by Col_Nasty
  • Boring 1