Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MaddogGT

Some Future Ideas

2 comments in this topic

[EXP]
Members
108 posts
10,207 battles

PEOPLE IN GAME (Characters):

I know some may not like the idea, but why not have a mod or option to actually have "people" on the ships manning the stations, and like with real battle, casualties will affect ship ability and performance to a degree. While i can see the need not to have bloodshed in the game...but yet most all games have it these days...but there are options to turn it off/on, etc. Ship sinking, life boats, etc. Credits earned for saving survivors, etc.

BASE SUPPLY LINES:

Each base would have a supply shipment of container cargo ships, etc on route or something and the goal of the other team is to take out the supply chain. Somewhat like one of the older missions. Just to add some more to Random Battles. Makes more sense than say those ring of circle battles. 

MAPS:

Basically more maps and more variety in Random Battles. There are not enough. Maybe have a map system that generates a map for battle therefore being unique and new for all players. That would make battles very interesting.

Just some more ideas.

Edited by MaddogGT
Topic name

[PVE]
Members
8,507 posts
24,689 battles
2 hours ago, MaddogGT said:

PEOPLE IN GAME (Characters):

I know some may not like the idea, but why not have a mod or option to actually have "people" on the ships manning the stations, and like with real battle, casualties will affect ship ability and performance to a degree. While i can see the need not to have bloodshed in the game...but yet most all games have it these days...but there are options to turn it off/on, etc. Ship sinking, life boats, etc. Credits earned for saving survivors, etc.

BASE SUPPLY LINES:

Each base would have a supply shipment of container cargo ships, etc on route or something and the goal of the other team is to take out the supply chain. Somewhat like one of the older missions. Just to add some more to Random Battles. Makes more sense than say those ring of circle battles. 

MAPS:

Basically more maps and more variety in Random Battles. There are not enough. Maybe have a map system that generates a map for battle therefore being unique and new for all players. That would make battles very interesting.

Just some more ideas.

Having people "virtually" dying changes it's rating so small kids won't be able to play...only (T for) teens.

Even if they are just shown on the ship & then the ship blows up (even if they are not shown actually blowing up themselves...just the ship they were on) they change the rating.

Also a lot of vets play & the "too close to reality" factor may be a problem for some of them...especially if they served on the ship & lost a buddy or something like that.

Sign in to follow this