Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Altwar

Clan Battle temporary ship upgrades

12 comments in this topic

[-AF-]
Beta Testers
607 posts
8,344 battles

Haven't been able to find this in the forum so the question I'm asking is:   if upgrades are put on one of these temporary Clan Battle ships, like the Montana, Moskva, or Shimakaze, what happens once those are removed again (looks to be in 4 days)?   I've not done a clan battle, nor upgraded one of these ships.  But a thought comes to mind that if I were to put upgrades on one of these ships, might they be returned to inventory once the ship is no longer available?   

If that were the case, that would mean I'd have upgrades bought at the current discounted prices, banked in my inventory for future use which would be some kind of nice.  :Smile_Default:

[GGWP]
Members
76 posts
5,518 battles

They are automatically demounted for free, so it would be a good idea to stock them up on discounted upgrades.  

Edited by Shadow_Storm419
typo
  • Cool 2

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,063 posts
47 minutes ago, Altwar said:

banked in my inventory for future use which would be some kind of nice.  

you never put mods on free rental ships?   it's same thing, like said above auto removal ones term expires

[PVE]
Members
6,169 posts
22,432 battles
8 minutes ago, Ozium said:

you never put mods on free rental ships?   it's same thing, like said above auto removal ones term expires

You have that wrong...you always put discounted mods on free rentals because they are returned to the inventory when the ships are removed & you have them to mount on other ships w/out having to pay full price for them...

54 minutes ago, Altwar said:

Haven't been able to find this in the forum so the question I'm asking is:   if upgrades are put on one of these temporary Clan Battle ships, like the Montana, Moskva, or Shimakaze, what happens once those are removed again (looks to be in 4 days)?   I've not done a clan battle, nor upgraded one of these ships.  But a thought comes to mind that if I were to put upgrades on one of these ships, might they be returned to inventory once the ship is no longer available?   

If that were the case, that would mean I'd have upgrades bought at the current discounted prices, banked in my inventory for future use which would be some kind of nice.  :Smile_Default:

Which is exactly what OP was trying to clarify.

Yes OP...load up on them...great way to save credits :-)

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos
  • Cool 1

[-AF-]
Beta Testers
607 posts
8,344 battles

Thanks guys for the confirmation!   This is good stuff!

11 minutes ago, Ozium said:

To be honest, I've not put mods on anything but premium ships and a handful of keeper ships.     Today that's changed and I've spent tens of millions credits updating a number of my tech tree ships, figuring that having nearly 200 million credits just to have 200 million credits is not smart if I can't use them to better my fleet.

• Cool 1

1,063 posts
49 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

You have that wrong...you always put discounted mods on free rentals because they are returned to the inventory

and if ran out of discounted ones then what?   :Smile-_tongue: :Smile_facepalm:

seems your failing to understand what i wrote again ... but since that reply wasn't directed at you i don't give a flying fook !!

[PVE]
Members
6,169 posts
22,432 battles
3 hours ago, Ozium said:

and if ran out of discounted ones then what?   :Smile-_tongue: :Smile_facepalm:

They are discounted to buy...you can't run out of them...they will sell you as many as you have ships to put them on until the sale ends.

Methinks you are mistaken about what the OP is asking.

He doesn't have any in inventory.

He is asking if he buys them for his rentals if they go away w/the ship or if they go to inventory when the rental ships are removed so he can use them on other ships later.

1,063 posts
4 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

They are discounted to buy...you can't run out of them...they will sell you as many as you have ships to put them on until the sale ends.

Methinks you are mistaken about what the OP is asking.

He doesn't have any in inventory.

He is asking if he buys them for his rentals if they go away w/the ship or if they go to inventory when the rental ships are removed so he can use them on other ships later.

use up your supply and they will be gone, such a hard point to agree on? (yes one could be obtuse and argue they never would run out but that's an outlier situation at best)

no, i know what he was asking and i said it's same mechanic as on free rental ships hence why i asked ...   like I orig said it's your understanding that was mistaken

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
6,169 posts
22,432 battles
8 hours ago, Ozium said:

you never put mods on free rental ships [?]   it's same thing, like said above auto removal ones term expires

OMFG!!! I totally missed the question mark there & thought you were saying to never put mods on free ships.

Sorry...My Bad...I'm a [edited] Idiot.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

1,063 posts
1 minute ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

OMFG!!! I totally missed the question mark there & thought you were saying to never put mods on free ships.

Sorry...My Bad...I'm a [edited] Idiot.

lol ok

Sign in to follow this