You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MotoWolf

Looking for Clan Merger feedback

7 comments in this topic

[GWLF]
[GWLF]
Members
12 posts
11,110 battles

Have a nearly complete naval base and a core of long time players. 
We are having trouble getting a Clan battle team fielded though.  We tend to be one or two short at most times and lately more than that. 

Would be interested in discussing a possible merger with another smaller clan that has similar problems in order to allow both to benefit from the arrangement.

We are a mostly laid back clan but want to compete in clan battles for the steel

Hit me up if your interested

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,332 posts
14,722 battles
3 hours ago, MotoWolf said:

We are having trouble getting a Clan battle team fielded though.  We tend to be one or two short at most times and lately more than that. 

Would be interested in discussing a possible merger with another smaller clan that has similar problems in order to allow both to benefit from the arrangement.

We are a mostly laid back clan but want to compete in clan battles for the steel

Ahoy, MotoWolf!

Tactical Strike Group 4 would be glad to have you guys merge with us!  All of our sailors who want to participate in Clan Wars gets an opportunity to compete.  TSG4 is a laid back "casual" (or semi-competitive) clan.

Get together with me when you are available and we can hammer out the details!

I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Anniversary-3Years-2.png

[UWS]
Members
55 posts
11 battles

1107862085_fixed-boarder1.thumb.gif.2150ace2cfaa04baedf9abe7d57f3757.gif

http://www.uwsgaming.com

> Intro video <

You sound similar like us (or if anyone else interested they can contact us too if they are similar), only we are a large gaming community and our WoW Division is so-so (you can see Here) while our Escape From Tarkov Division is one of the biggest. Plus side is we are sponsored by Teamspeak, have name and community history going back to 2003, have great logos to back up our name along with merchandise and a filled trademark for the name United We Stand.

So maybe there is something that could be worked out, i doubt our guys would want to change our name, maybe something can be worked out if you guys have more shipyard done maybe merge into you but change the name? not sure, just throwing this out there, we can be trusted tho I'm the only person who displays our donations paypal to the public to ensure 100% of all donations are going to the community (can be seen Here). Like yourselves, we are a casual community, life comes first with us so if people need to be away for work or family for a week or month this isn't a problem they won't lose their membership, we don't assign military ranks outside of WoW ~ everyone is equal aside from mods to keep peace while members can obtain a better grade of membership tho with Awards they earn at our place. Because we support other games be it Battlefield, PUBG, DayZ, Star Citizen, ArmA etc when people need a break from WoW they are playing them within our community and can be called up if needed to join in for some WoW clan battles. Lately we took have been struggling to getting some clan battles launched and missing 1-3 ppl. I'm not the owner of our WoW UWS Group, I'm the owner of our whole UWS Gaming Community, i'm just trying to establish something and if it's something your interested i can bring it up with the group and see how they feel and you can do the same with yours.

1814651151_HIESOLUTIONTRANSPARENT(colorfix).thumb.png.5513a5188b5d3511589e6b280f59d07a.png

UWSmerch1.thumb.png.93311dc76cbee29229f7a8d40079ad68.pngUWSmerch2.thumb.png.321f37e84237e1ade35d68991780a573.pngUWSmerch3.thumb.png.818561a0fc0d114fb6a98f6215164284.png

Edited by TrunkzJr

[TSG4]
Members
57 posts
3,176 battles
On 5/10/2020 at 11:46 AM, MotoWolf said:

I would love to have the opportunity to discuss a possible merger having your clan join up with TSG4. You were contacted previously by our Commanding Officer. We have a very solid base of members and are looking to grow and expand our clan as well. Please reach out to us if there are any questions. 

[UWS]
Members
55 posts
11 battles
20 hours ago, MAA2017 said:

I would love to have the opportunity to discuss a possible merger having your clan join up with TSG4. You were contacted previously by our Commanding Officer. We have a very solid base of members and are looking to grow and expand our clan as well. Please reach out to us if there are any questions. 

I’m not going to lie nor am I saying this to sound insulting, you guys seem big but having to restate what your leader already stated kinda makes you guys look desperate, which I’m sure isn’t the case but people will think this here. 

[GWLF]
[GWLF]
Members
12 posts
11,110 battles

Thanks for all the responses.

Think we have decided to go another way.

• Cool 1