Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Compdizzle

Coupon for permanent camos

11 comments in this topic

[CHA0S]
Members
31 posts
10,177 battles

Has there ever been any serious discussion about a monthly or quarterly coupon for permanent camos? 

As you all know there are a variety of coupons in the armory that pop up on a regular basis such as the 25% off for ships for doubloons or 25% off ships for resources. Why don't we have a coupon for a discount for permanent camo? That is one coupon I would use on a regular basis. As it stands right now, I don't but permanent camos because I feel like they're too expensive, especially for tier 8 thorough 10, which is where permanent camos are most useful. But I guarantee if I could buy  permanent camos at a discount, I would buy them.

• Cool 3

[CK5]
Members
1,549 posts
16,305 battles

A good suggestion, but WG's marketing department operates in its own alternate reality so I don't see it  happening.   

• Cool 2

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,413 posts
12,651 battles
10 minutes ago, Compdizzle said:

Has there ever been any serious discussion about a monthly or quarterly coupon for permanent camos? 

As you all know there are a variety of coupons in the armory that pop up on a regular basis such as the 25% off for ships for doubloons or 25% off ships for resources. Why don't we have a coupon for a discount for permanent camo? That is one coupon I would use on a regular basis. As it stands right now, I don't but permanent camos because I feel like they're too expensive, especially for tier 8 thorough 10, which is where permanent camos are most useful. But I guarantee if I could buy  permanent camos at a discount, I would buy them.

Yes that's good idea and maybe they could be used for unique commanders as well you could have your choice . 175,000 is a lot of coal for a commander a 25% coupon would be nice to use on it as well as the permanent cameos .

• Cool 2

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
21,403 battles
4 hours ago, Compdizzle said:

They used to have 50% off camo sales about twice a year … all the way up to T9 

Now a lot of the game revolves around camos and captains - ships are just a starting point to upsell you on the other items 

Hang on to your wallet :)

Edited by Commander_367

[12TF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
9,224 posts
1 hour ago, megahugenoob said:

Yea, that would be fun. Then they can steal them again like they are doing with the Moskva.

?

I don't have a premium camo for the moskva but doesn't it come with it's own when it turns into a premium or special or whatever?

[JMMAF]
Members
694 posts
9,284 battles
Just now, Burnsy said:

?

I don't have a premium camo for the moskva but doesn't it come with it's own when it turns into a premium or special or whatever?

It does.  You will get a free camo according to the mods.   My post was a dig at WG management for the fact that those of us who spent $ on a perma camo months ago got the shaft. Everyone that spent 0 ends up with a perma camo too.  so why should we have paid for one in the first place? Why are we not being given a doubloon credit?  They should have handled it the same was they did the american cruiser line split.

Members
124 posts
5 hours ago, Compdizzle said:

This is a good idea.   I would most likely use that coupon at some point in the future.   

[12TF]
9,224 posts
12 minutes ago, megahugenoob said:

It does.  You will get a free camo according to the mods.   My post was a dig at WG management for the fact that those of us who spent $ on a perma camo months ago got the shaft. Everyone that spent 0 ends up with a perma camo too.  so why should we have paid for one in the first place? Why are we not being given a doubloon credit?  They should have handled it the same was they did the american cruiser line split.

Ok, they didn't steal anything then.  They didn't give you a refund when they are giving everyone else something that you already paid for.

I hear ya.  I have purchased premium camos for ships, only to earn another one for free in an event later.  I think I have 4 camo's for my Bismark. :Smile_veryhappy:

[12TF]
9,224 posts

OP is right though, a camo coupon would be cool.

• Cool 1

[1984]
Members
4,482 posts
21,506 battles
1 hour ago, megahugenoob said:

Yea, that would be fun. Then they can steal them again like they are doing with the Moskva.

Dont worry even if they don’t do that they’ll just nerf the ship for which you buy the camo à la khab, kleber, henri iv, etc. thus laking a coupon for buying premycamos all the more wanted.

Sign in to follow this