In a desperate attempt to reduce the amount of threads on this, I'll try and consolidate as much as I can: From @Hapa_Fodder  (with some minor clarification updates from me in italics) Commanders, in Update 0.9.5 there will be a soviet cruiser branch split. Due to the entirety of the current branch except Moskva consisting of light cruisers, Moskva will be replaced in the branch by the light cruiser Alexander Nevsky and will herself become a special ship for Coal. Apart from that, cruiser Kirov will be replaced in the branch by Kotovsky and become a premium ship.  Details of the upcoming changes: Cruiser Moskva will get the "special" status (no credit boost). It means that base cost of the ship's post-battle service will be reduced from 180,000 to 90,000 credits and you will be able to assign commanders from other ships of the same nation without penalty or retraining. Players who currently have Moskva researched but not yet bought or have her sold will get Moskva. Players who currently have Kirov researched but not yet bought or have her sold will get Kirov and a perma camo. Players who have researched either of these ships at any point, regardless of current status (sold, line reset, in port, painted pink with blue bows, etc) will receive these ships in port, with camos, on 9.5. If the soviet cruiser branch was reset, a bonus to Research points will be applied to cruiser Alexander Nevsky.  The Unique Upgrade or the mission for it, as well as all purchased permanent camouflages, will remain on Moskva. In case the Type 20 permanent camouflage wasn't purchased, players will get it.  The commander of Moskva will retain his specialization.  Cruiser Alexander Nevsky will be available only when researched and purchased in the tech tree. The same rules are applied to cruisers Kirov and Kotovsky.       Additional Information (As of May 7th) not in the post: There will be no compensation for the permanent camo bought on Moskva.  (Confirmed via streams and by WG employees on forums - will try and find a direct link tomorrow).   The camo that is received will be identical to the camo players are given.  Aurora will still be unique. 9.4 will see early release of the new Russian ships but no impact to Moskva or Kirov at that time.  They will only move when 9.5 drops. 9.5 will drop somewhere around June 10th or so (4 weeks from 9.4 so not likely sooner based on normal cycles) If you have the needed XP on the ships 1 tier lower than these, you'll be able to research and buy them immediately when 9.5 drops. Pending Questions (not clearly answered above): Answered: If someone resets the current Moskva tech tree line and does not make it back to clicking Research on Moskva by the time 9.5 drops - will they still get her?  Basically, is it if you have "EVER" researched Moskva, you get it, or do you have to have it "currently" researched as it states above.  This would be odd to punish people for resetting lines.  @Slumlord_Dasboot Confirmed that if you have reset the line but not yet made it back to these ships, you WILL get them as if they were researched. If the Unique Upgrade mission is in progress and you sell Moskva, will the Unique Upgrade mission still be there?  @dbw86 There will be no compensation if the ship is in port at all.  This is why people are going to sell it before 9.5 hits. Research Bureau Related:  Is simply researching the Moskva sufficient to count as Tier X Ship #2 for the 5 needed for Research Bureau? Research Bureau Related:  When the patch hits and Moskva is moved to special status, does my Tier X ship count for the RB decrease by 1?  IE Do special Tier 10 ships count for the RB? @Alcubierre_Star_Drive   I will keep this as updated as possible when answers appear.  if you have information to add and a reliable source/link, that would be awesome.
    • Cool