You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

? on buying 2 Russian cruisers

6 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
5,310 posts
13,743 battles

One more battle & I will have the credits to research the T9 DM Denskoi  plus enough FXP to get the T10.

My question is will I get both the VE-Day event 15% discount & the clan discount, I believe it 15% also ?

[WOLFC]
Members
3,200 posts

No, the discounts don't stack. You only get the max discount (for folks who get less than 15% from their clan).  

• Cool 1

[NSC]
Members
2,341 posts
17 hours ago, kgh52 said:

One more battle & I will have the credits to research the T9 DM Denskoi  plus enough FXP to get the T10.

My question is will I get both the VE-Day event 15% discount & the clan discount, I believe it 15% also ?

@DocWalker is right, discounts don't stack.

Also, when you research the Moskva, don't buy it! You will get it free after the update (0.9.5 I think) just for having it researched.

@UltimateNewbie thanks for catching my typo.

Edited by henrychenhenry
  • Cool 1

[FML]
Members
4,163 posts
16,112 battles
1 hour ago, henrychenhenry said:

Also, when you research the Moskva, don't buy it! You will get it free after the update (0.9.5 I think) just for having it in port.

Do you mean ‘having it researched’ instead of ‘having it in port’?

[PVE]
Members
8,500 posts
24,554 battles
2 hours ago, kgh52 said:

You still have time to grind the Donskoi...save the free XP & just run it until the last day...even if you just run it once a day you will save a bit of free XP & you'll be able to transfer the commander to Moskva when you get it for free also as it's a special ship.

The Donskoi has some pretty good torps on it actually & really decent guns.

I do believe you mostly run co-op nowadays & it can troll some bots pretty good (especially if you play in off hours w/out so many humans on your team to farm all the kills).

Just hang back a little (not camp...just enough to use the green bots as meat shields) & shoot down the small stuff & charge torps the bigger stuff.

You probably won't bring home massive credits but breaking even or a little profit each battle shouldn't be too hard & the free XP saved should make it worth it.

But no...as already stated the bonuses don't stack...always uses just the best 1 as an option.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[TDRB]
Members
5,310 posts
13,743 battles

Thanks for the info.

1 hour ago, henrychenhenry said:

Also, when you research the Moskva, don't buy it! You will get it free after the update (0.9.5 I think) just for having it in port.

Thanks, you saved me searching for the thread with this info.

You still have time to grind the Donskoi

Normally I would but I've been taking a semi-break, playing just a few matches a day. Grinding has gotten old and the game has not been nearly as fun as it was.