You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ReddNekk

How to block Clan invites

5 comments in this topic

Members
4,409 posts
17,707 battles

As the title sez; How do I block Clan invites? I'm not anti-social but if I wanted to be in a Clan, I'd already be in one. And I dont care to be spammed by invites.

[A-O]
Members
875 posts
9,247 battles
33 minutes ago, ReddNekk said:

As the title sez; How do I block Clan invites? I'm not anti-social but if I wanted to be in a Clan, I'd already be in one. And I dont care to be spammed by invites.

I don't think there is an opt out option for that.

But if you don't mind me asking... WHY ?

A clan membership gives you up to 10% extra coal on each container, reduces operating costs (T8 and above definitely need that), gives you discounts when you buy tech tree ships and can get you extra steel. And if it is a casual clan you have nothing to do in return. just collect your daily container(s) which benefits the clan without cost to you.

Edited by freggo
spelling fix

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,024 posts

it's know it's counter-intuitive but by accepting a clan invite you then won't receive them anymore ...   :Smile-_tongue:

• Funny 1

[TBW]
Members
9,540 posts
16,271 battles
1 hour ago, ReddNekk said:

You can join a clan that doesn't ever even talk to each other, like the one I am in or a Lone Wolf Clan, you get clan benefits and no one from the clan ever talks to you. Heck we have players that haven't played in 835 days and only 2 have played the last 4 days. Let me know if you want in and the invites will cease. Alternately you could make your own clan and never invite any one.

image.thumb.png.5df7bf20f69e7539364d95d4dc513c6f.png

Edited by Sovereigndawg