Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mustangrde1

For those who say Middle wont work.

6 comments in this topic

[4HIM]
Beta Testers
2,280 posts
16,494 battles

Yeah it is fun when it works, played in a game recently, where whole team went mid except for 1 flank ship each side...when they were both spotted, we waited another minute and went...overwhelming victory and great fun.  To make it work you cannot go early though I have seen that work 1x, and there really should not have CVs in the game as it is easy to get spotted setting up for it, though I have seen it work with CVs in game also.  Takes good comms and cooperation.  But the delay is very important.

[C_NT]
Members
960 posts
2,477 battles
1 hour ago, Mustangrde1 said:

One of the funnest games I have had in a long time.... Great team work

20200506_153757_PWSD110-Halland_20_NE_two_brothers.wowsreplay

Middle typically doesn't work but it's so much fun it's worth it anyway. Fact that pass stands out so much and there's nothing really like it on all the other maps really tells you how badly the game needs better maps. 

Members
4,479 posts
19,839 battles

Even in Co-Op I don't go up The Slot/Channel/Death Valley/Torpedo Alley/ Deadman's Gulch until I know that there aren't any Reds in it or near it. And in Randoms I only entered it in a DD.

Edited by ReddNekk

Members
7,122 posts
22,687 battles

out of the almost 20k games I'll never forget when the enemy team all went middle, everyone was having a blast, and when their CV came rolling through I was almost in tears... They got slaughtered but it was a blast as they were laughing about getting stuck and ramming each other. 

Sign in to follow this