Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Alien_From_Uranus_

Question on Friesland being removed from free xp ship at 1 year mark

5 comments in this topic

[UNHLY]
Members
5,065 posts
14,165 battles

Only WG employees would know and they’d be bound by NDA. If and when any of the freemium premiums get removed, we’ll have at least a few months notice beforehand. 

And since Alaska and Azuma have been available for free xp linger, I’d expect them to get pulled first based on time, which so far hasn’t been a reason for WG to pull a ship. Smolensk was less than a year, Kron was slightly less, and Alaska and Salem have been around for much longer (15 months for Alaska, and approaching 2 years for Salem).

Beta Testers
1,038 posts
4,513 battles

They could pull a Free XP ship at any time but they just did a round of removals and there was a couple months notice. Same as removal of Missouri, Musashi and Kronstadt.

So not likely something is just yanked.

[SIM]
Members
5,849 posts
9,315 battles

The Nelson’s been around for longer than a year, so I don’t think that there’s any precident for a Free XP ship being pulled purely because it hit an anniversary. More often they seem to be withdrawn if they present an economic issue (Missouri) or become too popular (Musashi and Kronstadt). Friesland fits neither category, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see Alaska sail off in the nearish future. 

Sign in to follow this