Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kagenomure

200% cashback coupon

31 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
64 posts
1,228 battles

Hello. I was hoping someone could help me figure this out as support seems to be confusing me more then helping. After a match i got a coupon that says *recive 200% cashback of the items cost to the account in the form of dabloons* what exacly does that mean.

If i were to buy lets say the t6 french battleship from the premium shop, the dunkqure (i know i spelled that wrong) what would the 200% cashback value be? or if i bought let say 4000 dabloons what would the cashback value be on that. Here is a pic of the coupon

https://imgur.com/a/pP5STJw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,702
[WOLFG]
Members
12,636 posts
11,736 battles

Whatever you spend, you get twice the cash value of the purchase in doubloons.  Doubloons go for $4 per 1000.

Lets say you spent $50.  You would get $100 in doubloons, (or 25,000).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
64 posts
1,228 battles

so if i bought the t6 french BB dunkurqe which is $27.72 i would get double the price of the ship back as dabloons'?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19
[GLF]
Members
53 posts
26,382 battles

I purchased Vanguard with a similar coupon, used the additional free dubs to buy boosters in the PR shipbuilding scheme as well as Tirpitz. Worked well for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,431
[SGSS]
Members
6,220 posts
51 minutes ago, Kagenomure said:

Hello. I was hoping someone could help me figure this out as support seems to be confusing me more then helping. After a match i got a coupon that says *recive 200% cashback of the items cost to the account in the form of dabloons* what exacly does that mean.

If i were to buy lets say the t6 french battleship from the premium shop, the dunkqure (i know i spelled that wrong) what would the 200% cashback value be? or if i bought let say 4000 dabloons what would the cashback value be on that. Here is a pic of the coupon

https://imgur.com/a/pP5STJw

In 3 years I have never seen that.

How did You get it?

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,702
[WOLFG]
Members
12,636 posts
11,736 battles
2 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

In 3 years I have never seen that.

How did You get it?

I think by not spending money.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,431
[SGSS]
Members
6,220 posts
2 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

I think by not spending money.

Maybe.

It would make sents.  Once you make 1 purchase its easer to make more.

+1 on the slestack!

Edited by jags_domain
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,702
[WOLFG]
Members
12,636 posts
11,736 battles
4 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

Maybe.

It would make sents.  Once you make 1 purchase its easer to make more.

+1 on the slestack!

Ssssssss.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,015
[USA-N]
Members
785 posts
12,301 battles

This coupon is, by far, the best deal you will ever get from WG.

You will likely regret not going big, if you stay with the game.

If it were me, I'd buy a high tier premium.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,431
[SGSS]
Members
6,220 posts
11 minutes ago, SidTheBlade said:

This coupon is, by far, the best deal you will ever get from WG.

You will likely regret not going big, if you stay with the game.

If it were me, I'd buy a high tier premium.

I have never seen this coupon. 30 percent off is all I have seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
115
[SLDR]
Members
326 posts
13,368 battles
9 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

I have never seen this coupon. 30 percent off is all I have seen.

After you started playing, how long did you wait before you started buying?

As far as I know, this is a 1-time only coupon from WG specifically for people who joined, played actively, but never spent any cash.

I registered in November 2017.  Played non-stop and did not buy anything.  In October 2018, I was offered this coupon.  I used it to buy the T-61.  WG's strategy worked.  I have been spending cash since then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3
[WFSDL]
Members
3 posts
9,353 battles

Got one of those this Christmas.  Used it when I bought a year of premium at the discounted 50 dollar price and got nearly 40 k doubloons.  Then used that to get perma camos for all of my tier 10 ships I had at the time, which now saves me lots of silver in conjunction with the premium time.  Seems like it was a good deal all around. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,664
[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles

I'd gladly take one of those coupons right now......

Gently nudging @Hapa_Fodder :cap_yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,083
[SYN]
[SYN]
Beta Testers
2,440 posts
14,165 battles

Doubloon is not cash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,462
[D-H-O]
-Members-
4,756 posts
15,653 battles
23 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

I'd gladly take one of those coupons right now......

Gently nudging @Hapa_Fodder :cap_yes:

ME FIRST! :Smile_izmena:

Mahalo,

-Hapa

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
64 posts
1,228 battles

from what i read it is really rare to get and i went as high as i could afford as i did not have a lot of money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,274
[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
4,338 posts

so i guess the trick is to stop giving wg money see who can hold out the longest for a coupon?  hmmm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
4,678 posts
45,486 battles
8 hours ago, DrHolmes52 said:

I think by not spending money.

Not exactly true. I think I got one once.

It could be any number of things. If I had to guess, I would say you passed a milestone in the karma system as in you went quite possibly without ever saying or doing anything that would get you reported.

What I have typically noticed is players that I know that are well known to be nice in game and are complimented through the karma system are quite often fortunate with coupons.

Sometimes it's just doing something extraordinary with a ship type and it gets noticed.

Bottom line, keep doing what you are doing. You are obviously making quite an impression with not just the community, but with WG as well.

No company ever rewards bad behavior, but you don't have enough fingers to count how many reward good behavior.

Even if you don't always pay and are a FTP player, just setting a good example of being polite in game is more than enough to be noticed by many.

You are on the right course captain.

<O

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,431
[SGSS]
Members
6,220 posts
12 hours ago, slider37 said:

After you started playing, how long did you wait before you started buying?

As far as I know, this is a 1-time only coupon from WG specifically for people who joined, played actively, but never spent any cash.

I registered in November 2017.  Played non-stop and did not buy anything.  In October 2018, I was offered this coupon.  I used it to buy the T-61.  WG's strategy worked.  I have been spending cash since then.

I staryed 3 years ago and I cant remember.  I probably never even saw it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
253
[IROCZ]
Banned
301 posts
25,913 battles

don't click the coupon, its a virus !!

all your ships turn into Russian vodka bootleggers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
38 posts
237 battles

Got this coupon shortly after returning to game which I barely played back in 2017 or 2016... Bought Mainz and got enough doubloons to pay for a year of premium account. Will probably be spending those doubloons on monthly premium time extensions for quite some time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×