You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

When the Stars Align: the USNI Welcomes You

4 comments in this topic

[TCAL]
Members
1,226 posts
12,776 battles

I've been a member of the USNI for decades. While they are not perfect, I highly recommend membership to any serious Naval (or Marine), enthusiast. Many of the best reference books in my library came from them. :cap_cool:

[WTA]
Members
46 posts

Was reviewing the latest WoWS activities and saw the news article on the site regarding the Naval Institute. Very interesting. I looked through the Institute's information and decided to try it for a year. Thanks gents for making the information available and the collaboration. Plus the discount is very nice.Unfortunately I was browsing the book collection and found several publications and books that look very interesting. Asked for the membership for Father's Day. Now how to get the books I want. Such a dilemma. 

[WHS]
Beta Testers
1,041 posts
12,264 battles

The first problem I see is that some books are priced way too high. The first one I found for cheaper than the member price on Amazon. 

https://www.amazon.com/British-Battlecruisers-1905-1920-John-Roberts/dp/1591149150/ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1589653808&sr=8-2

I did find more that were slightly cheaper than Amazon, but not so much that it warrants a membership.