Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kensikora

when can you join a clan

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

25
[DFTR]
Members
72 posts
1,915 battles

when are you able to join a clan, i ask cuase im soon about to unlock the ranked season option for battles but i still cant join a clan, i cant even search for a clan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,660 posts
26 minutes ago, Kensikora said:

when are you able to join a clan, i ask cuase im soon about to unlock the ranked season option for battles but i still cant join a clan, i cant even search for a clan

You don't have to be in a clan for ranked, just for clan battles.

I am not sure when in the new player process clans are unlocked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25
[DFTR]
Members
72 posts
1,915 battles

i did find out that you dont need a clan for ranked, only think i cant find out is when you can actually join a clan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,689
[PVE]
Members
20,164 posts
13,059 battles
3 hours ago, Kensikora said:

when are you able to join a clan, i ask cuase im soon about to unlock the ranked season option for battles but i still cant join a clan, i cant even search for a clan

 

2 hours ago, Gunga_Dinner said:

You don't have to be in a clan for ranked, just for clan battles.

I am not sure when in the new player process clans are unlocked.

 

2 hours ago, Kensikora said:

i did find out that you dont need a clan for ranked, only think i cant find out is when you can actually join a clan

As far as I can tell, as soon as you join the game. I don't believe that there is a limit on when you can join a clan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,684
[WOLFG]
Members
12,591 posts
11,693 battles
6 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

 

 

As far as I can tell, as soon as you join the game. I don't believe that there is a limit on when you can join a clan.

I believe you need a certain service level to apply to a clan, but can be invited as soon as you start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
101
[WOLF9]
Members
493 posts

I believe there still is a cooling off period when switching clans and the service level, but these won't affect most folks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,689
[PVE]
Members
20,164 posts
13,059 battles
1 hour ago, DrHolmes52 said:

I believe you need a certain service level to apply to a clan, but can be invited as soon as you start.

I don't believe so as we had a new player join our clan.

 

41 minutes ago, Master_Chief69 said:

If I'm correct you need service level 15  in your profile. 

Only to play clan battles. You can still join a clan without being account level 15.

 

20 minutes ago, Kensikora said:

how can you check what service level you are

In game on the far right in profile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,689
[PVE]
Members
20,164 posts
13,059 battles

I'm not sure what level you need to be to ask a clan in-game to let you join, but if you get an invite from a clan, you can accept it with no battles. So if you don't have the clan tab on the right side of the port to ask a clan to join in-game, then ask one here on the forum to get an invite sent.

1383634235_Clantest.thumb.JPG.dd90e5a5f876480e3398d41a6b3435f6.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×