You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
HALO23020_2

[SOLVED]150 Doubloons for Non-Premium Ships?

6 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
1,226 battles

Recently I've researched two ships, the Konig and the Myoko. Though I usually only use ship XP to research ships, I got inpatient with these two and ended up using Free XP. However, when I purchased the Konig I noticed right before I clicked that the ship would cost the standard cost with 150 doubloons on top. I've played this game since 2015 and I haven't ever noticed this. Is this some sort of new update? Do players need to pay doubloons to purchase ships researched partially with Free XP now?

Edit: The reason I mentioned the Myoko is because I had to pay 150 doubloons for it as well.

Edit 2: I was out of port slots

Edited by HALO23020_2
Edit 1:Had to clarify why I mentioned the Myoko. Edit 2:Solved, I was out of port slots

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
25,766 posts
21,666 battles

Do you have enough free ship slots to buy and park your Myoko? 150 gold sounds like a discounted port slot price to me.

• Cool 3

[VRR]
[VRR]
Members
1,323 posts

If you play and do the objectives for the dailies you can get free port slots, no port slots no where to put ships in port. As Lert said you probably paid for the port slot not the ship.

• Cool 1

Members
2 posts
1,226 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

Do you have enough free ship slots to buy and park your Myoko? 150 gold sounds like a discounted port slot price to me.

1 hour ago, Versili said:

If you play and do the objectives for the dailies you can get free port slots, no port slots no where to put ships in port. As Lert said you probably paid for the port slot not the ship.

That makes alot of sense, thanks. I just realized I'm out of port slots.:cap_like:

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
25,766 posts
21,666 battles
2 hours ago, HALO23020_2 said:

That makes alot of sense, thanks. I just realized I'm out of port slots.:cap_like:

Glad you got it solved.

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator
3,461 posts
17,516 battles
4 hours ago, HALO23020_2 said:

I've played this game since 2015

currently WG having this thingy running where if you completed the daily task, you get free port slots at 3/9/20

so far it beginning of every month

• Cool 1