Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mustangrde1

OMG Wet Noodles hurt people

8 comments in this topic

[--O--]
Members
994 posts

There is that one game from time to time you have to go WOW... Apparently the Ikea Wet Noodle torps are like a blind squirrel.

image.thumb.png.d22d5566a0eb902287e69ff737ba7ebd.png

image.png

Edited by Mustangrde1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[WORX]
Members
13,240 posts
20,094 battles

Few things I dont like

• 3 to 1 ratio on torp hits to floods ratio
  • Getting more plane kills then a US cruiser.

Other then that GJ and GG all around.

[HINON]
Members
8,981 posts
13,140 battles
52 minutes ago, Mustangrde1 said:

There is that one game from time to time you have to go WOW... Apparently the Ikea Wet Noodle torps are like a blind squirrel.

just goes to show, you dont need big damage on torps, you just need stupid amounts of speed, even with the, iirc, 1.8km detection those torps have, their speed alone negates it, that, and the fact you can spew out another salvo of 'em about every minute, its what makes them unique, and honestly pretty damn good hybrid gunboat/torpedoboat DDs

Edited by tcbaker777

[--O--]
Members
994 posts
1 hour ago, Navalpride33 said:

Few things I dont like

• 3 to 1 ratio on torp hits to floods ratio
  • Getting more plane kills then a US cruiser.

Other then that GJ and GG all around.

I should find the game I made a cv Rage quit.... I full AA speced it out a couple days ago when a more and more cv's kept showing up and now what it does to planes is hilarious on many levels. Havent made cv's cry like this sense Benson C-hull

[WORX]
Members
13,240 posts
20,094 battles
2 minutes ago, Mustangrde1 said:

I should find the game I made a cv Rage quit.... I full AA speced it out a couple days ago when a more and more cv's kept showing up and now what it does to planes is hilarious on many levels. Havent made cv's cry like this sense Benson C-hull

Was it the Hallond or the Benson???

[--O--]
Members
994 posts
1 minute ago, Navalpride33 said:

Was it the Hallond or the Benson???

This Game Holland.... I dont know how many i did it to in the Benson, that was such a fun AA sleeper boat. I keep multiple captains for each of my ships so i can swap in and out depending on how the games have been unfolding

[GOB]
Members
2,736 posts
2 hours ago, Mustangrde1 said:

This Game Holland.... I dont know how many i did it to in the Benson, that was such a fun AA sleeper boat. I keep multiple captains for each of my ships so i can swap in and out depending on how the games have been unfolding

Yes but you have to get through the lower tier DDs to get to the Holland.  I'b up to the T-8 Oland and even with only a 5 pointer in her and grinding her to get a higher one is just PAINFUL. Right now I'm using my ECXP on my JB captain so it will be a while.

[--O--]
Members
994 posts
20 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

Yes but you have to get through the lower tier DDs to get to the Holland.  I'b up to the T-8 Oland and even with only a 5 pointer in her and grinding her to get a higher one is just PAINFUL. Right now I'm using my ECXP on my JB captain so it will be a while.

Flags and camo and lots of time on the game lol.... What i was saying is i have at least 2 19pt captains for each ship, I found it cheaper to get the captains then have to pay to move them around from ship to ship... But also I only play 21 ships i really enjoy so the other ships i sold gave me those captains.

Sign in to follow this