You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
HeidiAngel

Laughing so Hard

13 comments in this topic

Members
399 posts
2,045 battles

I got Cap the 10 point Captain with his fish and I put him on my tier 7 British Cruiser Surrey. I have never watched his videos so I didn't know what to expect. Well I can tell you I messed up more than a few times in operation Narai because I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants. Dad was watching and started laughing with me because I couldn't stop giggling and every time Cap grunted or made silly sounds I lost it! Tears streaming down my face I couldn't see some of the time. Thank God I had good team mates and luck on my side. Needless to say He is my favorite Cap now but I'm afraid to play random because I might start laughing again! Heck I'm laughing now, still laughing. Hope all you fellow players get the same enjoyment when you get Cap on your ship.

Please stay safe, All of you.1155398962_Screenshot(140).thumb.png.7ba3d78882d885a1db545b1fd6e5d158.png

Screenshot (141).png

• Cool 5
  • Funny 2

Members
399 posts
2,045 battles
19 minutes ago, DocWalker said:

Grats on Cap ... and a good game in spite of the "handicap". :cap_win:

Thank you Sir.

[WPORT]
Members
9,875 posts
14,356 battles
50 minutes ago, HeidiAngel said:

I got Cap the 10 point Captain with his fish and I put him on my tier 7 British Cruiser Surrey. I have never watched his videos so I didn't know what to expect. Well I can tell you I messed up more than a few times in operation Narai because I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants. Dad was watching and started laughing with me because I couldn't stop giggling and every time Cap grunted or made silly sounds I lost it! Tears streaming down my face I couldn't see some of the time. Thank God I had good team mates and luck on my side. Needless to say He is my favorite Cap now but I'm afraid to play random because I might start laughing again! Heck I'm laughing now, still laughing. Hope all you fellow players get the same enjoyment when you get Cap on your ship.

Please stay safe, All of you.1155398962_Screenshot(140).thumb.png.7ba3d78882d885a1db545b1fd6e5d158.png

Screenshot (141).png

:cap_like::fish_happy::Smile_teethhappy:

[GOB]
Members
2,736 posts

That sounds like so much fun I'm going to do the same thing. Was wondering what to do with him and now I know!

:cap_like:

@HeidiAngel  You are so right!!!  My GF came in asking what all those crazy sounds were about. He's hilarious, especially when the battle gets heated!  This is great!   Also I haven't really played the SURREY but it is a real fun ship as well. THNX

Edited by Col_Nasty
  • Cool 1

Members
399 posts
2,045 battles
37 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

That sounds like so much fun I'm going to do the same thing. Was wondering what to do with him and now I know!

:cap_like:

@HeidiAngel  You are so right!!!  My GF came in asking what all those crazy sounds were about. He's hilarious, especially when the battle gets heated!  This is great!   Also I haven't really played the SURREY but it is a real fun ship as well. THNX

Your Welcome! I played him again and got 1 shot by a Amagi. I was having a decent game but Cap started grunting over and over and I lost it. I turned to far and Amagi swiss cheesed my broadside. Now I know what HMS Hood Felt like. I kept laughing though. Dad made me turn the game off. Now I'm on YouTube watching Cap videos! Lol.:cap_popcorn:

• Funny 2

[VRR]
[VRR]
Members
1,334 posts

I haven't even tried Cap yet and I'm going to put him in the Nelson and run Narai. ..now I will picture him like this in the bridge everytime I hit something....:cap_haloween:

Lol.

[LSNB]
Members
1,715 posts
6,091 battles

I have yet to try him as I am waiting to assign him to a British CL/BB when Jack/Bert Dunkirk is done with the Leander/Iron Duke, but I hope I will find him as hilarious as you did.

Members
836 posts
5,479 battles

I put him in my furious and forgot he was in there I got super confused at all the grunting sounds thought it was my music, which made zero sense. Eventually I realized "ooooh it's cap!" 

• Funny 1

Members
399 posts
2,045 battles
24 minutes ago, Sir_Orrin said:

I put him in my furious and forgot he was in there I got super confused at all the grunting sounds thought it was my music, which made zero sense. Eventually I realized "ooooh it's cap!" 

:cap_look::cap_haloween::cap_wander::cap_rambo:

• Cool 1

[AAA]
Members
815 posts
19,442 battles
5 minutes ago, HeidiAngel said:

Thank you Sir.

He is really hilarious, especially when you are on fire of have torps incoming. 

Took him for a run in Nelson, good times especially when getting those cits.

shot-20.05.02_13.51.20-0982.jpg

• Cool 1