You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
shadowsrmine

Hayate: Way of Shinobi

6 comments in this topic

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
4,432 posts
17,387 battles

That's the title War Gaming gave it's video on the Hayate  Promo Video on the website and on youtube.com, Only a Ninja/Shinobi  is supposed to be stealthy she's not,Deadly except she's crippled/nerfed worth it?Debatable:Smile_sceptic:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=44b63c92bbf32eaehttps://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Hayate

Edited by shadowsrmine
  • Cool 1

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles

Worth it?  Nope.

Not for 2 million FXP (for a slightly modified Shimakaze).

• Cool 1

Members
12,614 posts
14,320 battles
32 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Worth it?  Nope.

Not for 2 million FXP (for a slightly modified Shimakaze).

If she was more like what Harekaze did for my Kagero gameplay only a tier X version the Hayate would have been a good ship as the Torpedo Reload booster style of gameplay can be a lot of fun. And currently only Kagero, Harekaze, and Yugumo can do it effectively. 

This type of play style does require good stealth though. And good AA guns are nice to have as well in case aircraft manage to find you then maybe you can fight them off despite not having smoke which is why I use only Harekaze these days and no longer use the tech tree Kagero.

And I would not call Hayate a modified Shimakaze, more like a modified a Yugumo.

• Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
4,432 posts
17,387 battles
On 5/2/2020 at 8:03 AM, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

If she was more like what Harekaze did for my Kagero gameplay only a tier X version the Hayate would have been a good ship as the Torpedo Reload booster style of gameplay can be a lot of fun. And currently only Kagero, Harekaze, and Yugumo can do it effectively. 

This type of play style does require good stealth though. And good AA guns are nice to have as well in case aircraft manage to find you then maybe you can fight them off despite not having smoke which is why I use only Harekaze these days and no longer use the tech tree Kagero.

And I would not call Hayate a modified Shimakaze, more like a modified a Yugumo.

I've got a question for @Hapa_Fodder or anyone who have answers?If we were going to get a Just For Pretties Camo  Why couldn't they have thunk up a Cool New Camo for Orcan a ship at least a few people wanted and paid for? image.thumb.png.14b17224c1b69e4f6b57f4b0f9397940.png

Edited by shadowsrmine
  • Cool 1

[STW-D]
WoWS Community Contributors
239 posts
24,109 battles

Hey @shadowsrmine Is there a reason you posted about a Japanese destroyer under the German cruiser section of the forum?  Clearly no violation of the laws of physics or anything dramatic, but just confused.

• Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
4,432 posts
17,387 battles
1 hour ago, AnIolairGhorm said:

Hey @shadowsrmine Is there a reason you posted about a Japanese destroyer under the German cruiser section of the forum?  Clearly no violation of the laws of physics or anything dramatic, but just confused.

Lol wasn't even aware there was German non  German forum till you mentioned it........................................................

• Funny 2