You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Submarine_M1

Manfred von Richthofen

9 comments in this topic

[ARP]
Members
807 posts
41,654 battles

WARNING-------WiP INC....

this is where i had some info on it-

https://www.wows-gamer-blog.com/2020/04/manfred-richthofen-german-tier-x-aircraft-carrier.html?fbclid=IwAR0jWWJ-GfUO5J9vv_64X8vPslinasff2Y-K5DA56fWhgFDlmq3mWFPBoK8

based on it, and some current capt skills and abilities, it would be a meme boat, even without the amount of secondaries as the USS midway...

basically, 10.44km sec range, 10.78 km concealment, and 32 ifhe pen would make it....interesting...... and with 100 sec hits, without the 2 pointer capt skill, will give it 1.675 reload (after 100 sec hits  with Lutjens) , so i think it would outgun many DDs, if angled, and if they use he (ap would shred secondaries easily, from the rapid firing guns) 

i have an 18 point commander Lutjens just 4 that ship.....on the 19th, and with the last point, would PT, AS, or LG be best? (i had IEB for the 1st point, along with  IE, BFT AFT IFHE and CE on the 18 point capt. its for the memes :v 

with that being said, i'll also try to get another commander, this time 4 a recommended build, starting with when the ships going to be released, and use that for competitive, if possible/necessary..... otherwise, i'll  use the lutjens commander with a 2 gearing div, as it would benefit from the smoke, and with, i assume, good dispersion on the secondaries and concealment/range, would be....interesting.....

for the module, i will list it here as well in the pic  below-

282105358_Screenshot(65).thumb.png.e2f8f72254a012c20b8dbc05623e1832.png

here's the build, with lutjens in place of the stock commander-

1036110826_Screenshot(63).thumb.png.d2bf3495870bf6faf1095ad037680750.png

ik the aircraft survivability is horrible and its secondaries is not enough to make it good, and also is a WiP,  but i wanted to see if  i could make it interesting to play....

good luck and fair seas <0

Edited by Submarine_M1

[SGSS]
Members
6,206 posts

It will need sec because it wont have anything to counter DD.

Ap rocked and bombs.  You could try and torp but.....

Hope the planes are stuped fast like Graff.

• Cool 1

[ARP]
Members
807 posts
41,654 battles
54 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

It will need sec because it wont have anything to counter DD.

Ap rocked and bombs.  You could try and torp but.....

Hope the planes are stuped fast like Graff.

The aircraft should be fast, with extended duration of the speed boost for the special commander perk

[SGSS]
Members
6,206 posts
5 hours ago, Submarine_M1 said:

The aircraft should be fast, with extended duration of the speed boost for the special commander perk

It took some time to get use to fradd.  The planes were almost to fast amd I was over shooting all the time.  Unloke FDG when it get here t6 speed on t10 maps. That should be interesting.

I go back to Midway and wonder if my connection is ok.  

Hopfult they change that bomb drop as well.  Graff bombs seam to cross each other befor they land making the drop somewhat questionable.  The drop its self is cool just going strait down.

• Cool 1

[ARP]
Members
807 posts
41,654 battles
On 5/3/2020 at 9:36 AM, jags_domain said:

It took some time to get use to fradd.  The planes were almost to fast amd I was over shooting all the time.  Unloke FDG when it get here t6 speed on t10 maps. That should be interesting.

I go back to Midway and wonder if my connection is ok.  

Hopfult they change that bomb drop as well.  Graff bombs seam to cross each other befor they land making the drop somewhat questionable.  The drop its self is cool just going strait down.

the drop should be more traditional, like the ijn, without the "climb" of the aircraft,  and its attack starts like a graf zep

im excited for em, cuz they can be the next meme ships, for builds that is.... (altho they basically have similar guns as hak, for the amount of turrets and gun per turret....and is only 5mm more in caliber)

Members
79 posts
1,930 battles

honestly I don't even care how good it is, because the ship itself looks so cool to the point I would probably waste many hours of my life just grinding for it

Edited by Admiral_Ocelot
  • Cool 1

[ARP]
Members
807 posts
41,654 battles
13 minutes ago, Admiral_Ocelot said:

honestly I don't even care how good it is, because the ship itself looks so cool to the point I would probably waste many hours of my life just grinding for it

Agreed