Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
hardtodie

Matchmaking Revised

11 comments in this topic

[BR-CA]
Members
115 posts
13,492 battles

What a bloody bunch of crap. I started playing 11950 games ago and matchmaking was a problem back then.

After over 4 years of playing wows I'am still hearing about how matchmaking still has the same problems it had

4 year ago and a couple of new created by wows attempts to address original issues.

The new issues I'am  talking about are:

1- Bots

2- Imbalanced teams

So lets discuss the the "bot" problem. Since I play all game modes WoWs  has given me

I would like to start coop mode. Since the  introduction  bots. I have noticed that the bots

DO NOT TAKE AN ACTIVE PART IN THE BATTLE AS  REGULAR PLAYER WOULD. IT IS  MY EXPERIENCE

THAT ALL  THEY DO IS GO AND HIDE OR RUN IN REVERSE. THIS AFFECTS A  REAL PLAYERS  WIN -

LOSS RATIO AS WELL. THE QUESTION NEEDING AN ANSWER IS WHY IS IT LIKE THIS?  THE

ANSWER IS QUITE SIMPLE- WORLD OF WARSHIPS MOTIVE IS PROFIT NOT PLAYER SATISFACTION.

• Boring 1

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
4,377 posts

hmm?  what coop mode are you playing? all i see are the bots charging each other until they collide... with the enemy team..  (almost always taking out both)

[RLGN]
Members
16,223 posts
28,096 battles
24 minutes ago, SKurj said:

hmm?  what coop mode are you playing? all i see are the bots charging each other until they collide... with the enemy team..  (almost always taking out both)

The one where the bots turn away at the least sign of an enemy.

The one where they try to be cute by starting to go one way around an island, then have a miracle of RNGesus rudder shift and suddenly try to go the other way to prevent getting intercepted by a player.

The one where bots evade and get stuck on a rock, (often involving the above,) yet, I guess by RNGesus again, just before a player manages to get into position to take advantage of the stuck bot.

Yes, I still see bots do as you said, but at the same time I often think WG has perfected the bots, they run away and act just as stupidly as real human player often do.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
4,377 posts

can't deny the bots are real bad though they can shoot when they choose you...   i particularly hate their torp accuracy.

[PVE]
Members
8,505 posts
24,628 battles
5 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

The one where the bots turn away at the least sign of an enemy.

The one where they try to be cute by starting to go one way around an island, then have a miracle of RNGesus rudder shift and suddenly try to go the other way to prevent getting intercepted by a player.

The one where bots evade and get stuck on a rock, (often involving the above,) yet, I guess by RNGesus again, just before a player manages to get into position to take advantage of the stuck bot.

Yes, I still see bots do as you said, but at the same time I often think WG has perfected the bots, they run away and act just as stupidly as real human player often do.

The DDs all charge for the ram & the CLs/CAs pretty much all charge forward but take evasive actions to avoid rams but there is usually at least 1 BB (even in matches w/a CV) that does the island ram & requires you to hunt him down if you don't get the mercy rule win by eliminating enough ships fast enough.

[WORX]
Members
13,307 posts
20,159 battles

MM is the common scapegoat... Not the problem...

Considering Some old timers remember when MM was a problem/issue, if you hate MM now... Then you may want to return to the old MM rules...

Edited by Navalpride33

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
4,377 posts
16 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

MM is the common scapegoat... Not the problem...

Considering Some old timers remember when MM was a problem/issue, if you hate MM now... Then you may want to return to the old MM rules...

skip the title and actually read the body of the OP...  

[WORX]
Members
13,307 posts
20,159 battles
4 minutes ago, SKurj said:

skip the title and actually read the body of the OP...  

?????

Again, its not a MM issue... MM is the scapegoat... If he wants to go back to the MM of old (of 4 years ago) thinking its better then current MM, then I totally disagree.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
4,377 posts
9 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

?????

Again, its not a MM issue... MM is the scapegoat... If he wants to go back to the MM of old (of 4 years ago) thinking its better then current MM, then I totally disagree.

he is complaining about bots...

[WORX]
Members
13,307 posts
20,159 battles
4 minutes ago, SKurj said:

he is complaining about bots...

As much as I hate to face :Shootgun: or :DonaldDuck:, its not a MM issue...

Edited by Navalpride33

Sign in to follow this