You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
jags_domain

For all the prem rank has become tech tree ships.

5 comments in this topic

[SGSS]
Members
6,220 posts

Seems to be mostly tech tree ships in rank now.  Smolnick have slowed down. No Georgas or Ohio just alot of tech tree.

Your games looking the same?

Also it seems the first one to lose the DD is the loser.  

Edited by jags_domain

[CS7]
Members
320 posts
5,609 battles

Maybe the players with premiums are more likely to be in clan battles while you are playing?  I have seen a good number of Thunderers (and played one battle with her myself).

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
30,919 posts
26,019 battles

WoWS Stats & Numbers is tracking the current Ranked Sprint 11

https://na.wows-numbers.com/season/111,Sprint-11/

Tier IX is very Premium heavy in popularity.  The top 3 most popular ships are Premiums:  Jean Bart, Georgia, Alaska, and it's by a significant margin.  Even the Benham that many people wanted but couldn't get, she sees more action than any other DD in that tier.  She sees more action than Kitakaze.

Tier X is more rounded out.

But then again, Tier X isn't Premium Ship heavy like all the other tiers.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway
  • Cool 3

Members
7,122 posts
22,674 battles

If you have tier 9 tech tree ships to grind or need to build points for your captains in either nines or tens and don't have a corresponding premium to play...You would be silly not to play your tech tree ships.

I have always felt the only real fair ranked play should be tech tree ships only. But, that does not pay the bills.

[SGSS]
Members
6,220 posts
39 minutes ago, Joyous_Vibes said:

If you have tier 9 tech tree ships to grind or need to build points for your captains in either nines or tens and don't have a corresponding premium to play...You would be silly not to play your tech tree ships.

I have always felt the only real fair ranked play should be tech tree ships only. But, that does not pay the bills.

Very true.

Would love to see a tech tree only rank or competition of some kind.  Never going to happen but would be fun.