You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SternBonk

nice joke... i laughed, you can too

19 comments in this topic

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,780 posts
37,607 battles

As always, one hand does not know what the other one does.

This kind of thing should be done the day the event starts, not a few days later. Makes no sense.

[PVE]
Members
8,507 posts
24,689 battles
2 hours ago, LookUpAndDodge said:

I already ranked out :Smile_trollface:

Untitled.png

Before I realized the issue was the fact you already ranked out I thought it was about the impossibility of being able to win 5 battles in "a" ranked battle (I laughed at that too).

[ARGSY]
Members
24,533 posts
18,537 battles
3 hours ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Basically, WG’s saying you’re too good and you need to git less gud.

"Suck harder, potato boy!" :Smile_trollface:

[D-H-O]
-Members-
4,756 posts
15,709 battles
7 hours ago, LookUpAndDodge said:

I already ranked out :Smile_trollface:

Untitled.png

Yeah, unfortunately because you ranked out too fast, you'll have to play 5 at rank 1.

Quit being so quick! :Smile_izmena:

-Hapa

[BONKS]
Members
1,024 posts
9,058 battles
1 hour ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Yeah, unfortunately because you ranked out too fast, you'll have to play 5 at rank 1.

Quit being so quick! :Smile_izmena:

-Hapa

The rewards for completing the mission is something i really dont care about since I already have thousands of the flags.

Also how do I play 5 battles at rank 1? Or were you just trolling?:Smile_trollface:

[KIA-A]
Beta Testers
3,416 posts
6,014 battles
7 minutes ago, LookUpAndDodge said:

The rewards for completing the mission is something i really dont care about since I already have thousands of the flags.

Also how do I play 5 battles at rank 1? Or were you just trolling?:Smile_trollface:

i think you just have to hit battle 5 times, and win ofc

[D-H-O]
-Members-
4,756 posts
15,709 battles
25 minutes ago, LookUpAndDodge said:

Mah bad, yeah...  I am not sure why we removed the ability to keep playing ranked even after you rank out...

-Hapa

Members
1,660 posts
1 hour ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Mah bad, yeah...  I am not sure why we removed the ability to keep playing ranked even after you rank out...

-Hapa

I would imagine it is because there is no reward for continuing past rank 1.  More importantly you'd be taking up a slot that someone who isn't rank 1 needs to progress/rank out and clog up the MM.

Members
4,479 posts
19,839 battles
9 hours ago, alexf24 said:

As always, one hand does not know what the other one does.

This kind of thing should be done the day the event starts, not a few days later. Makes no sense.

• Cool 1

[BONKS]
Members
1,024 posts
9,058 battles
48 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

How did you finish so fast

its easy once you know what position you need to be in once the central cap becomes active as the enemy team rushes in to control the cap point. kill them off one by one. doesnt work everytime and also you need to have a team that understands that, but it still gives you a winning chance 

[SGSS]
Members
6,224 posts
19 minutes ago, LookUpAndDodge said:

its easy once you know what position you need to be in once the central cap becomes active as the enemy team rushes in to control the cap point. kill them off one by one. doesnt work everytime and also you need to have a team that understands that, but it still gives you a winning chance 

What ship and position is it?  I have tryed staying in the middle.  And sailing back and forth.

Where do you sit up?

I am not a DD player so I hope that is not what you use.

Members
505 posts
6,641 battles
9 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Before I realized the issue was the fact you already ranked out I thought it was about the impossibility of being able to win 5 battles in "a" ranked battle (I laughed at that too).

I saw that as well...

• Cool 1

[BONKS]
Members
1,024 posts
9,058 battles
37 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

What ship and position is it?  I have tryed staying in the middle.  And sailing back and forth.

Where do you sit up?

I am not a DD player so I hope that is not what you use.

I played 3 ships. Moskva, Venezia, and Daring. Played the goliath too but I just wanted to get used to the shell arcs to play in clan battles.

If you want to play the moskva then you can use the buffs as a bait to kill enemy DDs. You know the DDs are going to go for it because greedy... you need to position so that you can radar them effectively and get that kill early on. After that based on your positioning I would say find a rock to nose in towards the enemy in the cap circle and bow tank

If you want to play the venezia, its strength is in flanking and getting those side shots. If the enemy is bow on to you then you will do minimum damage, so you will have to keep moving around in this ship to get those angles and the juicy 10k salvos. Its slightly harder to make this ship work, but if you can then its straight up OP

Also helps if your team knows how to play instead of yoloing and dying. Also if there is a CV in game then disregard all my tactics and do whatever you want because CV is balansed

• Cool 1

[SGSS]
Members
6,224 posts
15 minutes ago, LookUpAndDodge said:

I played 3 ships. Moskva, Venezia, and Daring. Played the goliath too but I just wanted to get used to the shell arcs to play in clan battles.

If you want to play the moskva then you can use the buffs as a bait to kill enemy DDs. You know the DDs are going to go for it because greedy... you need to position so that you can radar them effectively and get that kill early on. After that based on your positioning I would say find a rock to nose in towards the enemy in the cap circle and bow tank

If you want to play the venezia, its strength is in flanking and getting those side shots. If the enemy is bow on to you then you will do minimum damage, so you will have to keep moving around in this ship to get those angles and the juicy 10k salvos. Its slightly harder to make this ship work, but if you can then its straight up OP

Also helps if your team knows how to play instead of yoloing and dying. Also if there is a CV in game then disregard all my tactics and do whatever you want because CV is balansed

Got yea.  I have tryed Smolnick even with IFHE it still won't pen.  Tryed Hindi Midway so going back to des.

It seems that who ever gets firat kill wins because people give up.

Just took Salem and z and FDG sail around island together and won.

3 ships can beet an entire team somtimes.

[DHO-2]
Beta Testers
1,250 posts
11,232 battles

I guess the joke is on both of us.

I get top for the team, or last on the team, doesn't matter as the team doesn't win.  I guess both of us are missing out on those 20 flags.  lol