You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Baby_Shark_DODODODO

Less bots

11 comments in this topic

Members
7 posts
63 battles

Hello.

I am playing random battles against mostly bots, usually only one other human on the team and they seldom speak.  This is getting really boring to be honest.  Does anyone know when the bots go away specifically?  I've been told they do and I am trying to be patient, but...  ARRGGHHHH.

My last battle

Langley1.jpg

[WORX]
Members
13,225 posts
20,086 battles
10 minutes ago, Baby_Shark_DODODODO said:

Hello.

I am playing random battles against mostly bots, usually only one other human on the team and they seldom speak.  This is getting really boring to be honest.  Does anyone know when the bots go away specifically?  I've been told they do and I am trying to be patient, but...  ARRGGHHHH.

My last battle

Langley1.jpg

I assuming you're in protective MM... After 100 battles, you will start to see human players in randoms. When you reach 100 battles, you'll regret you ever mentioned your desire to face OP humans...

Enjoy your time in MM purgatory.. After your done, then your endless learning will begin.

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Funny 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,324 posts
14,923 battles
1 minute ago, Navalpride33 said:

I assuming you're in protective MM... After 100 battles, you will start to see human players in randoms. When you reach 100 battles, you'll regret you ever faces OP humans...

Enjoy your time in MM purgatory.. After your done, then your endless learning will begin.

Playing a tier 5 will throw him in the deep end with real players and I will echo @Navalpride33 and tell you to enjoy this period.

• Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
7,036 posts
17,372 battles

Enjoy the easy achievements and kills.

Remember these days when you asked for unprotected matchmaking.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
4,302 posts
45 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Enjoy the easy achievements and kills.

Remember these days when you asked for unprotected matchmaking.

is that what you say to all the new players? he's been playing less than a week...  

Members
121 posts
1,951 battles
19 minutes ago, SKurj said:

is that what you say to all the new players? he's been playing less than a week...  

He's not wrong though. Once he starts playing other players and even more so ones that seal clubbing it will get tough.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
4,302 posts
10 minutes ago, Z3r0Fear said:

He's not wrong though. Once he starts playing other players and even more so ones that seal clubbing it will get tough.

that's not all he said...   new player won't even know tf he is talking about...

"Remember these days when you asked for unprotected matchmaking."

Members
121 posts
1,951 battles
4 minutes ago, SKurj said:

that's not all he said...   new player won't even know tf he is talking about...

"Remember these days when you asked for unprotected matchmaking."

After looking at there profile the player will be fine he focuses on DD and CV so he won't get to frustrated with the game.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
1,212 posts
16,540 battles

70 battles and you'll never see bots in randoms again. You're almost there.