You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
RockChunker

Which Premium is the highest 'Earner'?

22 comments in this topic

Members
104 posts
7,886 battles

I have the Scharn, which I think is a great ship and earns well, but I was wondering if there is something better?  WG used to tout how much Premium ships earned as a selling point, but I don't see that so much now anymore.  Any advice which T8 or T9 BB might be a good earner?  Thanks for your input!

Respects,

RockChunker

Beta Testers
974 posts
15,104 battles

Missouri has the highest earning I believe but is no longer available. For me personally it is the Atago but I really enjoy that ship.

I'm not a big BB fan so others will have better opinions.

[A-I-M]
Members
4,084 posts
15,213 battles
6 minutes ago, RockChunker said:

Any advice which T8 or T9 BB might be a good earner?  

Among those available:

Jean Bart

Georgia

Roma*

Kii*

Tirpitz

Probably any T8 premium BB you do well in, really.

*Especially in their expen$ive  KoButtUglyashi permacamos. But you can now hide the ButtUgly part.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
4,302 posts
3 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Among those available:

Jean Bart

Georgia

Roma*

Kii*

Tirpitz

Probably any T8 premium BB you do well in, really.

*Especially in their expen$ive  KoButtUglyashi permacamos. But you can now hide the ButtUgly part.

JB has been removed from the shop...   

[O7]
Members
1,513 posts
11,692 battles

missouri has the the highest credit earning but its not a very good ship, you can easily earn more credits with a jean bart or georgia as they have the tier 9 credit bonus and are very good ships capable of big number games.

it would be easier to get consistent money as  tier 9 premium destroyer as taking caps gives alot of base xp which is the measurement for determining how much credit/free xp you receive and taking caps is alot easier in a destroyer then a BB.

Edited by ITZ_ACE_BABY

[PVE]
Members
13,886 posts
29,298 battles

Overall Missouri is the highest earning Premium in game but it is not available anymore outside of super rare SC drops or from Santa crates (also super rare).

The other T9 Premiums would be the top earners after Missouri. Ship type doesn't matter as the earning bonuses are the same for all of them not named Missouri.

T8 Premiums would earn the best after the T9's, then the T7's, then the T6's etc...

There is also the case of the T8 Premiums Roma and Kii if they have the Kobayashi camo's. They at the least will equal the T9 Premiums if not surpass them. T8 Prinz Eugen with the special Adler camo earns well too. Ashitaka at T7 has a Kobayashi camo so it could be said to earn like a T8 Premium.

In the end though it all comes down to how you do while playing them. You have to perform well to take advantage of those bonuses. IF you had Missouri but couldn't play for :etc_swear: in it you could do better in some T7 or T8 Premium you do amazing in.

So as said it depends on what you do well in because the ships come with the same base line modifier based on Tier (again Missouri is different and it can be increased with special camos).

[PVE]
Members
13,886 posts
29,298 battles
3 minutes ago, ITZ_ACE_BABY said:

missouri has the the highest credit earning but its not a very good ship, you can easily earn more credits with a jean bart or georgia as they have the tier 9 credit bonus and are very good ships capable of big number games.

it would be easier to get consistent money as  tier 9 premium destroyer as taking caps gives alot of base xp which is the measurement for determining how much credit/free xp you receive and taking caps is alot easier in a destroyer then a BB.

Missouri is a fine ship. If the player does poorly in it that is on the player.

• Cool 2

[CAP]
Members
442 posts
17,908 battles
18 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Just an Iowa with radar, right?  See does fine but has certainly been power crept a bit over the years with the MM she faces.

[O7]
Members
1,513 posts
11,692 battles
Just now, AdmiralThunder said:

it feels like the guns have been messed with a little and i am not the only one to think this, i can assure you the player is not the problem :)

• Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
13,886 posts
29,298 battles
1 hour ago, Jitta77 said:

Just an Iowa with radar, right?  See does fine but has certainly been power crept a bit over the years with the MM she faces.

I never said it was OP or anything just "fine" (as is Iowa btw) in response to the claim it is not a good ship.

Members
711 posts
30,085 battles
2 hours ago, ITZ_ACE_BABY said:

Missouri is a great ship. 

#FAKENEWS

[NES]
Members
234 posts
5,472 battles

We need a premium 1944 MS21 round bridge New Jersey with a special commander bonus if you use Halsey since that was his flagship for 1944-1945. 

[WKY04]
Members
4,047 posts
25,728 battles
4 hours ago, Nolo_00 said:

Here you go.

Nice reminder that info is there, thanks!

[NVRDY]
Beta Testers
1,672 posts
9,027 battles
5 hours ago, hexeris said:

Missouri has the highest earning I believe but is no longer available. For me personally it is the Atago but I really enjoy that ship.

I'm not a big BB fan so others will have better opinions.

If you spawn in a Misso and drive around islands in circles looking at the enemy.....you make credits. Lol

Banned
259 posts
6,294 battles

It does not just depend on the ship but how well you are able to do in it.

Missouri has the biggest credit factor but although I generally do best in BBs of all types (EU server), my damage average in Missouri is just a shameful 45k for some reason - actually worse than Iowa which I didn't even fully upgrade when grinding through it - and that made Asashio a better credit earner for me. Roughly the same amount of cash but more fun, by and large.

Benham is an even more dangerous and OP ship, which I got "for free" on the EU server by grinding through that event back then. But I'm doing worse in that one and had a 30% win rate for quite some time, compared to over 60% in Shimakaze and Asashio. The  Japanese ships are a bit stealthier and that seems to be a huge difference for me, besides not tempting me to turn into the enemy to launch another set of torps. These days things have picked up and I much prefer Tier IX as there are far fewer carrier battles, even on the EU server, but it took some doing. Win rate in TRB Yugumo still seems better.

Do not buy even Tier premiums because you will get mostly carrier battles in which on average you will do worse.

[KEGEL]
Members
299 posts
13,629 battles
12 hours ago, Jitta77 said:

Short answer, aside from credit earnings, yes an Iowa with radar. Yes she has been power crept plus didn't receive the same buff to the heal as the Iowa. Other than that the Mo is a slightly better Iowa due to better armour profile specifically on athwartship & citadel athwartship.