Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Community time with Karmat1ka and Hapa_Fodder

7 comments in this topic

[D-H-O]
-Members-
4,756 posts
15,612 battles

Aloha,

Come join @KARMAT1KA and I on the official World of Warships channel tomorrow (May 1st) at 1600-1800 central time (that's 4pm for you landlubbers). :Smile_izmena:

We'll talk ship, we're going to do some Torp Jousting in a training room with the Tier II EU DD Tatra and then we will play some ships at tiers that YOU select! Come join us for the lols!

Make sure your WG account is linked with your Twitch account to ensure you receive drops!

https://worldofwarships.com/en/content/twitch-connect/

Mahalo,

-Hapa

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,458 posts
23,812 battles

Now @Hapa_Fodder , if you used "8 bells on the afternoon till 4 bells on the first dog" then you could say "(that's 4pm for you landlubbers)". The 24 hour clock isn't reserved for sea-goers! Hope to see you there but may have to start honey-do's soon as I get off work... :Smile_sad:

• Cool 1

[D-H-O]
-Members-
4,756 posts
15,612 battles
4 minutes ago, Khafni said:

Now @Hapa_Fodder , if you used "8 bells on the afternoon till 4 bells on the first dog" then you could say "(that's 4pm for you landlubbers)". The 24 hour clock isn't reserved for sea-goers! Hope to see you there but may have to start honey-do's soon as I get off work... :Smile_sad:

Well as a retired Chief in reference to a Naval arcade game, my comment stands :Smile_teethhappy:

-Hapa

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
16,295 posts
4,773 battles

Say, while you're in the training room, would you check to see whether you can set an opposing bot to be an Italian BB?  E.g. I have Roma, but the TR won't let me choose it as a bot.

[D-H-O]
-Members-
4,756 posts
15,612 battles
18 hours ago, iDuckman said:

Say, while you're in the training room, would you check to see whether you can set an opposing bot to be an Italian BB?  E.g. I have Roma, but the TR won't let me choose it as a bot.

Hmmmm. I don't think you can set prems can you? I think it only pulls from the tech tree pool.

-Hapa

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
16,295 posts
4,773 battles

Really?  News to me.  (Wouldn't be the first thing I didn't know.  Maybe the second...)  I'll check it out.

[WORX]
Members
13,240 posts
20,094 battles

Man missed it, Apparently I need to brush on my very simple math on time zones...

I hate being human.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this