Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
FranckLaTerreur

USS Colorado

4 comments in this topic

Members
38 posts
3,672 battles

Hello all 

Did just me or the Colorado is hard to drive and hard to have pretty much damage every game ? or it my fault, i have maybe three games with 95 000 damage and one 100 000 my best with this ship.

I look everyday video with flamu, it is normal or depend of this games and the team? or the player on this ships, and i dont know why i lose cash with this ship.

Members
4,682 posts
45,595 battles
2 hours ago, ncsm_athabaskan said:

Hello all 

Did just me or the Colorado is hard to drive and hard to have pretty much damage every game ? or it my fault, i have maybe three games with 95 000 damage and one 100 000 my best with this ship.

I look everyday video with flamu, it is normal or depend of this games and the team? or the player on this ships, and i dont know why i lose cash with this ship.

Actually, it's quite the dark 🐎. But you do need to spend time with her.

Lots of time. She gets jealous if you start sailing Yamato. She can't stand Atago or takao.

You have to be patient with her. She is moody. But in a good way. Always take careful aim, hold that reticle tight. Single fire a few times to get a feel for her.

She has a few tricks up her sleeve. She turns fast at 19 knots. But you can turn tighter popping reverse and then full ahead. I call it tapping the brakes.

She's can make fools of DDs blowing their load and miss. By the time some DDs reload, you have HE ready.

She hits hard. A bit feisty. She can deal lightning and make thunder.

She just needs a steady hand at the helm and a Capt that is as cool as ice in the heat of battle.

She doesn't need speed. Her enemies run from her. And they die tired.

You have a long way to go young Padawan, but you are not a BB Jedi yet.

Mastering Colorado is really letting Colorado's master you. You have to trust her. She won't let you down if you treat her right.

Just don't have the wandering eye for a Missouri or a huge butt Yammy. Sure they are nice, but Colorado is what got you there.

And treating her right makes you a great captain.

• Cool 4

Members
38 posts
3,672 battles
5 hours ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

Actually, it's quite the dark 🐎. But you do need to spend time with her.

Lots of time. She gets jealous if you start sailing Yamato. She can't stand Atago or takao.

You have to be patient with her. She is moody. But in a good way. Always take careful aim, hold that reticle tight. Single fire a few times to get a feel for her.

She has a few tricks up her sleeve. She turns fast at 19 knots. But you can turn tighter popping reverse and then full ahead. I call it tapping the brakes.

She's can make fools of DDs blowing their load and miss. By the time some DDs reload, you have HE ready.

She hits hard. A bit feisty. She can deal lightning and make thunder.

She just needs a steady hand at the helm and a Capt that is as cool as ice in the heat of battle.

She doesn't need speed. Her enemies run from her. And they die tired.

You have a long way to go young Padawan, but you are not a BB Jedi yet.

Mastering Colorado is really letting Colorado's master you. You have to trust her. She won't let you down if you treat her right.

Just don't have the wandering eye for a Missouri or a huge butt Yammy. Sure they are nice, but Colorado is what got you there.

And treating her right makes you a great captain.

It is like a poem , you a very fans of Wows! I have starting two months ago on wows , my biggest error was to buying the Alaska in the first time. 

And now i trainning by the Erie , and the rest to maybe Iowa .... i take my time.

[ARS]
Beta Testers
6,533 posts
6,417 battles
13 hours ago, ncsm_athabaskan said:

Hello all 

Colorado, like all dreadnoughts, does need to be careful in positioning, but the ship is very lethal.  It produced very good results for me.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this