Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CRZY_TRAIN

Plz explain Ranked Battle scoring

2 comments in this topic

[-ICE-]
Members
417 posts

I see on the profile ranked page.. 1-10   6 have irrecoverable stamped on them... what does that actually mean?  I see 4 that have a lock with no stamp on it... what does that mean?  I see 3 red with 1,2 & 3 stars im guessing that mean how many wins?    So do I just keep playing the ranked battles or wait till they are unlocked?  Is there a set number of ranked battles I can play or just keep playing?   Thanks

[DUD]
Members
706 posts
2,470 battles

When you reach a rank that says Irrevocable (I think that is the word), you can not get demoted from that rank.  For example, if you are on rank 6, and you keep losing, you will stay at Rank 6 and not get demoted to 7.   Some ranks are not Irrevocable like rank 4, meaning you will get demoted to rank 5 if you lose.    The amount of stars means the amount of wins.  One star is one win.   Completing the number of stars in the rank moves you up 1 rank to next.   Losing a match will make you lose a star.   You can play unlimited battles.  The game will force you to stop once you reach rank 1.   If you are rank 1, you cannot play more ranked battles as you have reached the maximum rank

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this