Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
wildcat18

Just an observation

7 comments in this topic

Members
360 posts

Starting playing WOT back in 2011. I played that game for some years then joined wows shortly after release. WOT in the early days had its issues and complaining on the forums but generally it was not that bad.. As WG changed WOT the forums got worse and worse with people complaining and the disagreement between players. But if was different with WOWS when I signed up. People liked the game and it did not seem like there was too many issues with it. There was helpful post about the game, some friendly banter and such. Fast forward to recently and the forums have the same look of the WOT forums. Is it WG rinsing and repeating and we have all fall victim to it? Just my opinion, you can agree or not. 

• Cool 2
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 1

Members
1,493 posts
10,830 battles
Just now, wildcat18 said:

Starting playing WOT back in 2011. I played that game for some years then joined wows shortly after release. WOT in the early days had its issues and complaining on the forums but generally it was not that bad.. As WG changed WOT the forums got worse and worse with people complaining and the disagreement between players. But if was different with WOWS when I signed up. People liked the game and it did not seem like there was too many issues with it. There was helpful post about the game, some friendly banter and such. Fast forward to recently and the forums have the same look of the WOT forums. Is it WG rinsing and repeating and we have all fall victim to it? Just my opinion, you can agree or not. 

alot of new content for the last few years have caused drama as to peoples conflicting perspective on them, how unbalanced certain ships are and how frustrating the game has become in terms of most game modes, well every game mode is creating frustration right now.

Edited by ITZ_ACE_BABY

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
2,138 posts

weegee has come out and said the game is intended to manipulate the emotions of the players... (things like +2 mm)  guess this is what they want...

[ARS]
Beta Testers
4,628 posts
4,995 battles
5 minutes ago, SKurj said:

weegee has come out and said the game is intended to manipulate the emotions of the players... (things like +2 mm)  guess this is what they want...

Can you link that quote?

[BOMBL]
[BOMBL]
Beta Testers
165 posts
10,380 battles
1 hour ago, wildcat18 said:

Honestly I think you have answered the question (or at least part of it) already within the question itself. ALOT of the toxicity and bad play, has come along, as WOT has driven away SO MANY players, and many of them come over to WOWS and bring their toxicity with them... Also too many people try to play WOWS like WOT, fail... and then get [edited] and blame it on the devs, or Russian Bias!

• Confused 1
  • Boring 1

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
2,138 posts
4 minutes ago, Billy_The_Dog said:

Honestly I think you have answered the question (or at least part of it) already within the question itself. ALOT of the toxicity and bad play, has come along, as WOT has driven away SO MANY players, and many of them come over to WOWS and bring their toxicity with them... Also too many people try to play WOWS like WOT, fail... and then get [edited] and blame it on the devs, or Russian Bias!

yes it is we wot players... you do know it was primarily wot players that came over here day 1 right?   

• Cool 1

Members
360 posts
1 hour ago, SKurj said:

Maybe that is why I don't spend money on this game anymore. There is only one person who can manipulate me and that is my wife and she know's she can and enjoys it'

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Sign in to follow this