You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
dbw86

ARMORY COMMANDERS PLEASE!

2 comments in this topic

[BTLST]
Members
607 posts
9,327 battles

I have nothing against the beautiful Dasha, but I want my ship Captains to be traditional for the era we play in - men!    We need more 1,500 Doubloon 10 Point Male Captains in the Armory especially for the Italian Navy, Russian Navy, British Navy, Imperial Japanese Navy -  Heck all of them.    My fleet continues to grown north of 100 and I need to put 10 point captains on those ships but am not interested in the 175,000 COAL Captains as 1,500 Doubloons is outrageous enough as it is.    Even Dash has not appeared in the Italian, nor the new Euro Navy's but does appear for the Pan Asian Navy which was pretty much nonexistent during WWII.   The Dutch did have a fighting Navy during WWII and fought courageously in the Indian, S. China and Philippine Seas!  Though small the Royal Australian and New Zeland Navy gave it their all defending their nation and assisting the American Navy (primarily) throughout WWII and WWI. 

• Funny 2

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,572 posts
15,619 battles

I request the 10 point commanders for, I believe they were four million exchange credits?

Another nod for three special captains

Fem CV specialized

LWM BB specialized

Lert DD specialized

As always, with their permission of course.