Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MidnightPhoenix07

Mods missing in game

7 comments in this topic

[UNHLY]
Members
5,074 posts
14,222 battles

Upgraded/installed the WGC recently to get Masters of Orion (was only using the classic launcher on this computer since I only play WoWS on it). Before that switch, my mods were showing up and working correctly in game, and after they don’t show up in game. Modstation and mods are up to date, the modstation is still pointed at the client location, and the mods are showing as installed in the modstation but not in game. Tried launching the game from the classic launcher, the client .exe, the modstation, and the WGC. No luck.

Any ideas or fixes?

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
4,390 posts

sure modstation is pointed at the right folder?

i recently did a complete reinstall my WoWs folder name changed, but all I had to do was point modstation at the new folder and let it install the mods

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
269 posts
8,297 battles

click on the arrow next to the play button to make sure you are not loading the game in safe mode

image.png.6206fb6981e1a01c1fadef7adc916dbe.png

[UNHLY]
Members
5,074 posts
14,222 battles
28 minutes ago, SKurj said:

sure modstation is pointed at the right folder?

It’s pointing at the game folder, otherwise I wouldn’t expect the game to launch correctly from th modstation. Tried to unlink it by pointing it at a different folder and then point it back to the folder and still nothing.

20 minutes ago, Drago25x said:

click on the arrow next to the play button to make sure you are not loading the game in safe mode

WGC’s loading the x64 client, not in safe mode. Even tried launching in safe mode then quitting and relaunching the x64 client and still no mods available.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
4,390 posts

one thing i have noticed, some people have different installs, in some cases people have files in different locations, for example preferences.xml in bin64 i believe... for me it is in the root of warships...

Developers
529 posts
24 battles
14 hours ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Any ideas or fixes?

Hi, please check the "paths.xml" file in base game folder "C:\Games\World_of_Warships", if you'll find it then remove the file.

• Cool 1

[UNHLY]
Members
5,074 posts
14,222 battles
9 hours ago, MatroseFuchs said:

Hi, please check the "paths.xml" file in base game folder "C:\Games\World_of_Warships", if you'll find it then remove the file.

That fixed it. Thanks. 

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

Sign in to follow this