Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BarronRichthofen

Minor Co-Op change

3 comments in this topic

[DRHS]
Members
433 posts
20,701 battles

So I noticed today while grinding the leg module for my Moskva in co-op that the "mercy" rule does not end a match when no human players are left and only an AI cv is fighting the other bots. There was no chance in hell the bot CV could win the match so why not just end it.  Granted this happend in this match because i was the ONLY human player but still. When there is no chance, not even a slight one that the bot's can win a match after the last human player is gone just end it so I can get my ship back and continue the grind.

So when the last Human dies, no chance for win END THE DAMN MATCH. 

Simple.

[HINON]
Members
14,209 posts
19 minutes ago, BarronRichthofen said:

So I noticed today while grinding the leg module for my Moskva in co-op that the "mercy" rule does not end a match when no human players are left and only an AI cv is fighting the other bots. There was no chance in hell the bot CV could win the match so why not just end it.  Granted this happend in this match because i was the ONLY human player but still. When there is no chance, not even a slight one that the bot's can win a match after the last human player is gone just end it so I can get my ship back and continue the grind.

So when the last Human dies, no chance for win END THE DAMN MATCH. 

Simple.

Just leave the match and it will end in a draw. Sometimes it's best to hang around if your AI can win as otherwise when the last human leaves it still automatically ends in a draw.

Edited by RipNuN2
  • Cool 2

[-PVE-]
Members
312 posts
13,638 battles
43 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Just leave the match and it will end in a draw. Sometimes it's best to hang around if your AI can win as otherwise when the last human leaves it still automatically ends in a draw.

^ This!

Sign in to follow this