Wolfswetpaws

Have you seen someone in game?

10 comments in this topic

[WPORT]
Members
9,815 posts
14,329 battles

Not sure what happened to the "Who have you seen in game" topic.

So, "Have you seen someone in game?"
Yes.

I'm starting this to give a shout-out to @BrushWolf.  He and I just shared an enjoyable co-op game together.  :-)

• Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
16,188 posts
28,076 battles
44 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Not sure what happened to the "Who have you seen in game" topic.

So, "Have you seen someone in game?"
Yes.

I'm starting this to give a shout-out to @BrushWolf.  He and I just shared an enjoyable co-op game together.  :-)

Have it bookmarked. I’ll check when I get home drone work. (About an hour.)

• Cool 1

Members
4,659 posts
45,380 battles

I would like to mention their name but you might say that I was Munz twice. Both cases was I didn't see them until I got cut off. Once I could understand, but I was caught off guard twice.

I need to pay better attention.

• Cool 1

[UNHLY]
Members
5,030 posts
14,137 battles

It’s still up (have it bookmarked too) but it’s in the general game discussion section. The last few times I’ve had to look for it (before I bookmarked it), a google search showed it but a forum search didn’t. 

• Cool 1

[WPORT]
Members
9,815 posts
14,329 battles
17 hours ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

It’s still up (have it bookmarked too) but it’s in the general game discussion section. The last few times I’ve had to look for it (before I bookmarked it), a google search showed it but a forum search didn’t. 

Thanks @Estimated_Prophet and @MidnightPhoenix07.
I couldn't find it with a forum search and was wondering if it got deleted or if some other fate befell it.
I'll have to imitate your bookmarking behavior.

[WPORT]
Members
9,815 posts
14,329 battles

NIce.  :-)

[WPORT]
Members
9,815 posts
14,329 battles
8 hours ago, Elda_Lewis said:

What are the rules of the game? I love to play games and I landed here when I was searching for the download link of the newly released games by Rockstar games GTA Online summer version. Sorry if my question is stupid, but my parents blocked my gaming profile until I finish my essay about government :( So I am gonna use this website https://samplius.com/free-essay-examples/government/ to do it fast, and go back to games :) Thanks for funny topic here! I would like to play with all of you!

I created this topic because I somehow lost track of the original topic.
Now that we've found the original topic (linked below), I encourage everyone to stop posting in this topic and instead post in the original topic.

The idea is to play World of Warships.  If you see someone on a team (allied or opponents) that you recognize from their activity in the World of Warships forums (which you've already found, if your're reading this), then write a post about who you saw and as an added option you can include entertaining details of the battle or the chat exchanged among players and etc.

Original topic.

Beta Testers
142 posts
13,084 battles

i have seen Little White Mouse at least once , test driving a new unreleased ship can't recall which one specifically but recently , about a month or so ago .  Was on same team .