Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DuckyShot

Why is WG limiting my Belfast?

27 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

7,118
Members
6,858 posts
15,357 battles

I really like the new Ship Consumables Mod 1. Super fun on ships like the Missouri. I figured it would be fun on another consumables oriented ship: the Belfast. 

Belfast is one of the 2 t7 ships that has access to the 5th upgrade slot. The other one is the Z39. However, for whatever reason, the consumables mod is not available for the Belfast. I checked the description of the mod and it says it cannot be mounted on aircraft carriers. Belfast isn't an aircraft carrier the last time I checked. 

Why in the world can't I mount this mod on my Belfast, WG? I want longer smoke, hydro and radar!!! 

Edited by Ducky_shot
  • Cool 5
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
803
[WOLFC]
Members
1,664 posts
9,483 battles
10 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

Belfast is one of the 2 t7 ships that has access to the 5th upgrade slot. The other one is the Z39. However, for whatever reason, the consumables mod is not available for the Belfast.

This appears to be an oversight from when they added in the new modules. I cannot mount it on my Z-39 either.

@Hapa_Fodder, can you comment on this?

Edited by Nevermore135

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
288
[SACH]
[SACH]
Members
990 posts

Cause after all these years it's still an OP ship in wegees eyes. 

  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,242
[YORHA]
Members
5,014 posts
9,993 battles
Just now, Versili said:

Cause after all these years it's still an OP ship in wegees eyes. 

 

Smolensk sits quietly smoking in a corner, hoping no one notices her.

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
288
[SACH]
[SACH]
Members
990 posts
2 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

 

Smolensk sits quietly smoking in a corner, hoping no one notices her.

Shhhh don't say she smokes... It makes Flint unhappy. Now where did I put that radar ...dang it Atlanta why did you have to go put it on for? I was saving that for Flint. ...lol. :Smile_teethhappy:

Would that make her OP inWGs eyes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,762
[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,537 posts
13,904 battles
42 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

I really like the new Ship Consumables Mod 1. Super fun on ships like the Missouri. I figured it would be fun on another consumables oriented ship: the Belfast. 

Belfast is one of the 2 t7 ships that has access to the 5th upgrade slot. The other one is the Z39. However, for whatever reason, the consumables mod is not available for the Belfast. I checked the description of the mod and it says it cannot be mounted on aircraft carriers. Belfast isn't an aircraft carrier the last time I checked. 

Why in the world can't I mount this mod on my Belfast, WG? I want longer smoke, hydro and radar!!! 

Aloha,

I'll do some digging and see what comes of it.

Mahalo,

-Hapa

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,604
[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,584 posts
15,711 battles
42 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

I want longer smoke, hydro and radar!!!  

 

iu (59).jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,439
[SI-YC]
Beta Testers
3,050 posts
5,943 battles

We all have those Saturday nights when it's getting really late and the bar is thinning out.  And then things happen that seemed perfectly rational at the time.  And then you wake up the next day wondering if it all was just a bad dream.

Lolfast is like that for WG I'm sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,124
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,451 posts
6,507 battles

I'll go ahead and settle for a limited Belfast!   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,750
[FML]
Members
3,942 posts
15,503 battles

Is the module available only for T8 ships and above? 

I would check for myself, but I’m not near the game client atm...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,911
[O_O]
Members
6,450 posts
15,349 battles
1 hour ago, iRA6E said:

I'll go ahead and settle for a limited Belfast!   

Yeah, Belfast requires a bit of skill to make her sing.  But, if you have that skill, Belfast is still God mode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,380
[WOLFG]
Members
9,607 posts
8,595 battles
22 hours ago, Ducky_shot said:

I really like the new Ship Consumables Mod 1. Super fun on ships like the Missouri. I figured it would be fun on another consumables oriented ship: the Belfast. 

Belfast is one of the 2 t7 ships that has access to the 5th upgrade slot. The other one is the Z39. However, for whatever reason, the consumables mod is not available for the Belfast. I checked the description of the mod and it says it cannot be mounted on aircraft carriers. Belfast isn't an aircraft carrier the last time I checked. 

Why in the world can't I mount this mod on my Belfast, WG? I want longer smoke, hydro and radar!!! 

So you decided to become a Sith Lord.

What's next, becoming a CV main?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,118
Members
6,858 posts
15,357 battles
1 minute ago, DrHolmes52 said:

So you decided to become a Sith Lord.

What's next, becoming a CV main?

You should see my Missouri build with that mod.

You slot DCP Mod in slot 1, Radar mod in slot 2, and with the consumables mod, you get 31 seconds DCP, 31 second repair party, and 46 second radar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,380
[WOLFG]
Members
9,607 posts
8,595 battles
5 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

You should see my Missouri build with that mod.

You slot DCP Mod in slot 1, Radar mod in slot 2, and with the consumables mod, you get 31 seconds DCP, 31 second repair party, and 46 second radar.

image.jpeg.ccba9b02dfb7a802a749abf6142eb61e.jpeg

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,762
[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,537 posts
13,904 battles
23 hours ago, Ducky_shot said:

I really like the new Ship Consumables Mod 1. Super fun on ships like the Missouri. I figured it would be fun on another consumables oriented ship: the Belfast. 

Belfast is one of the 2 t7 ships that has access to the 5th upgrade slot. The other one is the Z39. However, for whatever reason, the consumables mod is not available for the Belfast. I checked the description of the mod and it says it cannot be mounted on aircraft carriers. Belfast isn't an aircraft carrier the last time I checked. 

Why in the world can't I mount this mod on my Belfast, WG? I want longer smoke, hydro and radar!!! 

Aloha,

So I can't believe I'm saying this to Ducky_shot but good job (face palm)!  Jk Ducky, you found a bug and we intend to fix this VERY shortly! :Smile_izmena:

Mahalo,

-Hapa

  • Cool 5
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
837
[KIA-A]
Beta Testers
3,410 posts
5,742 battles
11 minutes ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

So I can't believe I'm saying this to Ducky_shot but good job (face palm)! 

I also thought it would be a troll thread XD

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,118
Members
6,858 posts
15,357 battles
12 minutes ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Aloha,

So I can't believe I'm saying this to Ducky_shot but good job (face palm)!  Jk Ducky, you found a bug and we intend to fix this VERY shortly! :Smile_izmena:

Mahalo,

-Hapa

ROFL touche

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
592
[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
1,179 posts
16,906 battles

internet upvote gif | WiffleGif

Upvote for the OP especially since I have the Belfast and Might Mo!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
288
[SACH]
[SACH]
Members
990 posts
2 hours ago, Jolly_Rodgered said:

internet upvote gif | WiffleGif

Upvote for the OP especially since I have the Belfast and Might Mo!

I second that motion !:cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,762
[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,537 posts
13,904 battles
15 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

Meme Belfast is now a thing!!! 

Thank you @Hapa_Fodder

 

Screenshot_20200519-102555~2.png

Oh, forgot to tell you, this only applies to everyone except you....

-Hapa

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,118
Members
6,858 posts
15,357 battles
Just now, Hapa_Fodder said:

Oh, forgot to tell you, this only applies to everyone except you....

-Hapa

I wouldn't doubt it. Someone turned my RNG down for the last 3 weeks as well. 🤔

 Screenshot_20200519-104839.thumb.png.748603257fcfd265feef0f0163098820.png

You saw my "application" for CC right?? If that goes through will my RNG get turned back to normal? Or do I have to spend more money?

 

 

 

 

 

(completely tongue in cheek if anyone thinks I'm at all serious) 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
385
[NSEW]
Members
1,861 posts
10,724 battles


This is by far the quickest turn around time of customer service where it really matters.

+1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×