You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

5 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
1,258 battles

The desync is getting to the point for me that the game is becoming unplayable they really need to get this fixed and the matchmaking aswell when in a tier 7 ship and your put in a match with over half the ships are 2 or more tiers ahead of you makes the game not fun at all

• Boring 1

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,978 posts
20,683 battles

A tier 7 ship in a T9 match earns more exp for damage on ships higher tier than them.

• Cool 1

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,565 posts
11,145 battles
11 minutes ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

A tier 7 ship in a T9 match earns more exp for damage on ships higher tier than them.

That is true but tier 9 ships tend to focus on you  so  you have to play more cautious it can be  tough to get damage and stay alive  . Doable but tuff and when you trying to get wins and your constantly bottom tiered it gets old quick .  In all honesty it happens to much . I try not to let it bother me but when I’m losing game after game it gets annoying sometimes. . 

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
2,138 posts
2 hours ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

while true.... my numbers show that earning that exp is more difficult when playing against higher tiered ships....   a good player maybe able to take advantage, but not necessarily everyone...

[WORX]
Members
10,619 posts
18,506 battles
3 hours ago, Killazardar said:

The desync is getting to the point for me that the game is becoming unplayable they really need to get this fixed and the matchmaking aswell when in a tier 7 ship and your put in a match with over half the ships are 2 or more tiers ahead of you makes the game not fun at all

Aim better... Adjust, your aim and you're good to go...

Concerning MM, no, WG have make their choice of favoring certain ship classes and making others gun fodder for +2MM ships... It is what it is Adapt, its faster...

MM is not the issue, its the scapegoat to the players own bad playing..