You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
IrritatedRhino

Dear WG, please fix clan chat...

5 comments in this topic

[S4LTY]
[S4LTY]
Beta Testers
15 posts
7,921 battles

More often than not, I open clan chat and there are no messages there. I have asked other players and they have noticed similar behavior. As a result, members do not check it regularly...

It is extremely difficult to communicate with the clan... 

Perhaps, would it be possible to have a mechanism (other than discord) to message the entire clan. If even the officers were able to send clan wide personal messages, that would be helpful. As it is now, I believe that we have to actually add clan members to chat groupings and then message individually. and you cannot send the same message without waiting a few moments... This makes messaging the clan extremely tedious and time consuming.

We have found it extremely difficult to field a team for CB and half of it is communication...

You guys work hard and the game is awesome... I hope this makes sense and is something you can do...

chat.JPG

Members
739 posts
7,780 battles
1 hour ago, IrritatedRhino said:

clan chat

Yeah they still haven't figured out how to make a clan chat that works, don't worry, in 5 years or so it'll still be borked. 

[S4LTY]
[S4LTY]
Beta Testers
15 posts
7,921 battles

I just don't get it. Can't they go across the hall and borrow some code from WoT?

This is such a basic thing and it is crucial to organize clan battles, particularly when we have to scrabble together 7 guys for a CB... Very frustrating. I know tons of guys have complained about it.