You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ComputerWhiz

Can you change clans?

4 comments in this topic

[F-N-S]
Members
125 posts
3,421 battles

I'm currently in a clan, but a lot of the management members of the clan don't play the game anymore. For example, our Executive Officer hasn't logged in for almost a year and it's been a month since the Commander was on the game. Long story short, I'm considering moving to a more active clan.

Is there a way to change the clan that you are on or do you need to leave the clan you are in first? I know that there's a 3 day waiting period after leaving a clan to join a new one. If you have to leave the clan and can't just transfer to a new clan, can you send requests to new clans during the 3 day waiting period?

[WORX]
Members
10,619 posts
18,506 battles
1 minute ago, ComputerWhiz said:

I'm currently in a clan, but a lot of the management members of the clan don't play the game anymore. For example, our Executive Officer hasn't logged in for almost a year and it's been a month since the Commander was on the game. Long story short, I'm considering moving to a more active clan.

Is there a way to change the clan that you are on or do you need to leave the clan you are in first? I know that there's a 3 day waiting period after leaving a clan to join a new one. If you have to leave the clan and can't just transfer to a new clan, can you send requests to new clans during the 3 day waiting period?

DOes anyone want to take over your clan ???? If they do, just send a ticket to CS with the nominees name.. Its done in less then 5 hrs or less...

BUT, if you think your clan is dead without repair... Then here are the instructions

https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/19068/

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,098 posts
4,081 battles

You have to leave first. I would suggest looking into a clan, and messaging one of the officers. They can do whatever checks they do and tell if you they want you before you leave, that way you know where you're going once the waiting time ends.

And yes, you can submit applications during the waiting period, they just can't be approved.