Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BarneyMM2

Continue Naval Battles?

6 comments in this topic

[DLG06]
Members
45 posts
5,857 battles
If I can only ever get 10 points max, and I keep getting paired with clans bigger than me, what's the point in continuing to play?

WhatIsThePoint.thumb.png.aaed52bbf655a4935d3f59e1cf86281b.png

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
10,956 posts
14,942 battles

Depends on if oil still has any value for you. I mean you still get it when you lose so..... That would be your reason. Also it has not down side. Turn it on and ignore it. 

For me it is something that just adds to the fun. Our port is maxed out so not gaining anything from it, but I do like to come in on Sunday and bat clean up when I can just for the fun of it.

[SALVO]
Members
24,191 posts
24,546 battles
1 hour ago, paradat said:

Depends on if oil still has any value for you. I mean you still get it when you lose so..... That would be your reason. Also it has not down side. Turn it on and ignore it. 

For me it is something that just adds to the fun. Our port is maxed out so not gaining anything from it, but I do like to come in on Sunday and bat clean up when I can just for the fun of it.

One of these days, I hope that WG will add some more to the clan ports to spend oil on.  Or perhaps convert any oil each player earns (when their clan port is maxed out) into coal.

Members
3,439 posts
20,937 battles
2 hours ago, BarneyMM2 said:
If I can only ever get 10 points max, and I keep getting paired with clans bigger than me, what's the point in continuing to play?

Being the you are the only one in the clan it is difficult to win a naval battle. Maybe recruit a few more players if you want more success.

[PVE]
Members
4,682 posts
22,432 battles
2 hours ago, BarneyMM2 said:

Answer is in your screenshot...36k XP/day gives you 30 oil/day w/out counting extra containers from missions/challenges/events or spending $.

Even in your loss you still got 300 oil (10 times the max amount of just daily grinding).

Of course you could have gotten the same 300 oil w/out playing the 10 battles just as long as you finished the preliminary stage so there is no point in that unless by the end of Sunday night the other team is still under 10.

[SEAKT]
[SEAKT]
Members
25 posts
5,330 battles

There needs to be a mulligan offered for matches when you get taken out by your own team mate.  Nothing says WG better than loosing a chance at a star because CovidCaptainSteve throws 4 torps and sinks you.

Sign in to follow this