Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Om_nom_11

139k dmg in Wickes, is it good? (I have played 23 battles so far)

61 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
28 posts
49 battles

I just did 139k damage in my wickes, I've been playing for 2 days and have about 23 battles. Is it good? IT's way higher than my usual 60k. 1287440093_Carrywickes.thumb.PNG.4be6c344c15656bb6a942bea7fc1869b.PNG

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
373
[Y0L0W]
Members
512 posts
16,746 battles

Troll I think 

13 dev strikes, 4 high calibers, kraken, in 32 battles?

Sounds like a brand new player.

I can make an email account too. 

Edited by Bortt
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25
[NFJF]
Members
50 posts
1,379 battles

^^^

 

 

Also report back when you start playing against real players not bots .....

Edited by SeaKing_CityDel
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
71 posts
668 battles
8 minutes ago, Bortt said:

Troll I think 

13 dev strikes, 4 high calibers, kraken, in 32 battles?

Sounds like a brand new player.

I can make an email account too. 

ok maybe its not a good troll account?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
28 posts
49 battles

I'm not a troll, I'm just a beginner, although i have 8k battles in wotb and some games in wot pc. I was just asking if it was good lol. There were a couple bots, i think 3 in each teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
28 posts
49 battles
3 hours ago, Bortt said:

Troll I think 

13 dev strikes, 4 high calibers, kraken, in 32 battles?

Sounds like a brand new player.

I can make an email account too. 

I am a brand new player...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,806
[WORX]
Members
10,694 posts
18,577 battles
1 minute ago, Om_nom_11 said:

 What do you mean by troll?

Here is a statistics POV...

There is no way on this game that person who has less then 50 games total has the same command, reasoning, control of their torps as someone say like me...

Or has torp stats like me to pull that off... That is the top minuscule of %.05. of the population...

Now, Statistics is powerful tool to use... Let me put it this way, if you;'re trying to fool people by saying you did this with less then 50 battles? I am not buying your ocean with a view property in Arizona.

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
71 posts
668 battles

 

4 minutes ago, Om_nom_11 said:

I'm not a troll, I'm just a beginner, although i have 8k battles in wotb and some games in wot pc. I was just asking if it was good lol. There were a couple bots, i think 3 in each teams.

your lucky if 3 on your team were actual people .....they changed it recently but until game 45 or so most of your team / enemy  is bots 

Edited by U_NaCi_GirlK9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
486
[OO7]
Members
547 posts
6,771 battles

Its just ok considering you're in protected match making and playing mostly against bots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
28 posts
49 battles
3 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

Here is a statistics POV...

There is no way on this game that person who has less then 50 games total has the same command, reasoning, control of their torps as someone say like me...

Or has torp stats like me to pull that off... That is the top minuscule of %.05. of the population...

Now, Statistics is powerful tool to use... Let me put it this way, if you;'re trying to fool people by saying you did this with less then 50 battles? I am not buying your ocean with a view property in Arizona.

Bro check my stats or whatever, I'm not a troll... I do have experience with wargaming games tho, as I said, I have played wotb A LOT. My only question was ''Is it a good game'' lol. Idk if it is or not, my highest tier is a tier 4 and I have very few experience. And for the torpedoe skills, I gotta say I'm not too bad, I'm pretty succesful with the american destroyers

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
28 posts
49 battles
3 hours ago, mixmkz said:

Its just ok considering you're in protected match making and playing mostly against bots.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,806
[WORX]
Members
10,694 posts
18,577 battles
8 minutes ago, Om_nom_11 said:

Bro check my stats or whatever, I'm not a troll... I do have experience with wargaming games tho, as I said, I have played wotb A LOT. My only question was ''Is it a good game'' lol. Idk if it is or not, my highest tier is a tier 4 and I have very few experience. And for the torpedoe skills, I gotta say I'm not too bad, I'm pretty succesful with the american destroyers

  

My statistics tells me you're not a complete new guy... That was the analysis using Psychological statistics...

Now its up to you to come clean or continue to try to fool people... I for one... Not fooled...

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
28 posts
49 battles
3 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

My statistics tells me you're not a complete new guy... That was the analysis using Psychological statistics...

Now its up to you to come clean or continue to try to fool people... I for one... Not fooled...

Which part of my stats? I'm interested lol. Here are my wotb stats if you're interested. Haven't played in a long time, I lost interest in the game. https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/Om_nom_11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
28 posts
49 battles

But for real, why are you all saying i'M a troll? I'm just a beginner who seems to understand the game mechanics because I watched 2 youtube videos. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,806
[WORX]
Members
10,694 posts
18,577 battles
1 minute ago, Om_nom_11 said:

But for real, why are you all saying i'M a troll? I'm just a beginner who seems to understand the game mechanics because I watched 2 youtube videos. 

The more you post the more I am going to diagnose you with NPD....

Please man get some help... I dont play with mental illness... You're not fooling anyone...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,103
[SOV]
Members
4,621 posts
50 minutes ago, Om_nom_11 said:

I just did 139k damage in my wickes, I've been playing for 2 days and have about 23 battles. Is it good? IT's way higher than my usual 60k. 1287440093_Carrywickes.thumb.PNG.4be6c344c15656bb6a942bea7fc1869b.PNG

Sounds like a great game to me.  Not sure how you got 4 dev strikes. But yes its great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
28 posts
49 battles

Is it when I hit the citadel? I remember the different part of the boats, it was in the official WG video on youtube. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29
[NFFS]
Members
190 posts
6,917 battles

Good Afternoon!

Devastating Strike is when you blast an opposing ship for ( I think ) over 50% of its health in one shot and sink it.  I do not have the exact percentage right at hand, but it is high.  a

Citadels are a different thing entirely.  Those come from gunfire and will only be when you hit the machinery space of cruisers, battlewagons, and carriers.  Destroyers do not have an armored citadel.

Welcome aboard and have fun!

 

Grey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,058
[ARGSY]
Members
20,178 posts
14,340 battles
1 hour ago, Om_nom_11 said:

Is it good? IT's way higher than my usual 60k.

First thing I'm going to ask is this: are you out of protected matchmaking yet? i.e. were there bots on the enemy team? (The names look like this, e.g. :Tsamados: )

Because if that was the case, it's not as much of an achievement as if only human players were involved. Let me tell you a tale. I was just three days into playing World of Warships when I had my first monster game: High Caliber, Confederate, Kraken Unleashed. I was so proud of my achievement I took a screenshot! I was up in the big league with all the youtubers! Hooray! It was only much later that I went back and looked at it again, and realised that all my team-mates and all my opponents had been bots. It was, to say the least, a humbling letdown, but I was able to laugh at myself. My next Kraken didn't come for almost another year, and to this date - almost three years later - I still only have four.

 

Even if this is the case for you, and it was against an all-bot team in protected matchmaking, yeah, it's a damn good start for just two days in and you can be proud of yourself. Just a warning that if this was against bots, then when you DO face all-human opposition in randoms all the time, it will not be as easy and it might come as a rude shock to you. Don't let this discourage you when or if it happens. It'll be the school of hard knocks, and it's better to learn that at low tiers.

  • Cool 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×