Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
guns_at_last_light

When MM is at least kind of funny

8 comments in this topic

Members
746 posts

For folks annoyed that teams aren't balanced by ship consumables or by player skill, I give you new fuel for the fire: one side getting all the ranked out players. We were steamrolled (I definitely overextended trying to spot for my sniping team and got perma radared), and I chuckled when I saw 7 out of 12 red players having ranked out compared to none on my team. Note that 5 of the 7 ranked out players on the red team weren't part of a div.

image.thumb.png.c3a93c8c6cde3af9481e017e6df89c32.png

I don't particularly care about team balancing because I don't think WG will ever work on it, but did find it kind of funny.

• Boring 1

[WORX]
Members
10,712 posts
18,582 battles

Looks like BB and cruiser fail...

Its a tier X battle, Power creep and the snowball effect runs wild at high tiers...

[BOTO]
Members
1,262 posts
15,461 battles
1 hour ago, guns_at_last_light said:

For folks annoyed that teams aren't balanced by ship consumables or by player skill, I give you new fuel for the fire: one side getting all the ranked out players. We were steamrolled (I definitely overextended trying to spot for my sniping team and got perma radared), and I chuckled when I saw 7 out of 12 red players having ranked out compared to none on my team. Note that 5 of the 7 ranked out players on the red team weren't part of a div.

I don't particularly care about team balancing because I don't think WG will ever work on it, but did find it kind of funny.

Ranking out doesn't necessarily mean they're any good.

Members
1,660 posts
1 hour ago, guns_at_last_light said:

What does being ranked out have to do with it?  I don't understand.

Members
2,986 posts
36,778 battles
1 hour ago, Aaron_S_Merrill said:

Ranking out doesn't necessarily mean they're any good.

Yeah, some players could have taken all season or just 3 days.

Members
746 posts
11 hours ago, Gunga_Dinner said:

What does being ranked out have to do with it?  I don't understand.

That some folks complain about how MM is unbalanced, and, in this case, one side had a bunch of people who Ranked out. Are these players better than others? Who knows. It's more of a one side having a lot of one thing.

Sign in to follow this