You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Zorilla_1

Where are the german super cruisers how long do we have to wait

13 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
3,534 battles

What is taking so long for the Seigfried , the Agir to come out not to mention the Odin it seems like wargaming hates the Germans  they take some of the most accurate ships known to make them suck at accuracy they give us a ton of Russian paper ships that quite frankly are over powered and some of the hysterically over powered , and we still have not seen these ships yet why not and last I checked they have nerfed them to the point where they are not good at all but buff Russian ships that were already overpowered  wth is going on wargaming ohh and don't get me started on Italian battle ships where the hell are they why are we getting more Russian paper ships when there was a whole Italian fleet that was real and it is not in the game really come on , am I the only one who thinks this is messed up I love the game but come on even a blind man with one good ear can understand what they are doing so why do they hate the Germans and pretend that there navy was so awesome that it doesn't deserve the same treatment that every other navy is getting?

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
2,922 posts
15,379 battles
6 minutes ago, Admiral_Zorilla_1 said:

a blind man with one good ear can understand what they are doing

I am permanently left eye disable, still can see though and both ears are working, but I do not understand. Can you explained to me more?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles

11aff03b5610b40082f9218bd21a29c0--gramma

In answer to the question asked in the title, SOONtm

• Funny 1
  • Haha 1

[PMWC1]
Members
170 posts
5,359 battles

Soon

Edited by DM31

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,994 posts
20,705 battles

Where are the ITALIAN  battleships?

[STW-D]
WoWS Community Contributors
189 posts
21,421 battles
15 hours ago, Admiral_Zorilla_1 said:

What is taking so long for the Seigfried , the Agir to come out not to mention the Odin it seems like wargaming hates the Germans  they take some of the most accurate ships known to make them suck at accuracy they give us a ton of Russian paper ships that quite frankly are over powered and some of the hysterically over powered , and we still have not seen these ships yet why not and last I checked they have nerfed them to the point where they are not good at all but buff Russian ships that were already overpowered  wth is going on wargaming ohh and don't get me started on Italian battle ships where the hell are they why are we getting more Russian paper ships when there was a whole Italian fleet that was real and it is not in the game really come on , am I the only one who thinks this is messed up I love the game but come on even a blind man with one good ear can understand what they are doing so why do they hate the Germans and pretend that there navy was so awesome that it doesn't deserve the same treatment that every other navy is getting?

• As others have pointed out, Soon™.  As with any new content, WG has internal decision points to maximize revenue.  Ironically, posts like yours about perceived "delays" only plays into the anticipation WG wants to build up for new content.
  • WoWs is an arcade game with a ship facade.  Almost nothing about it is realistic or historically accurate (beyond the physical appearance of the ships).  Statements about "real" ships being more valid or entitled to be in the game are meaningless.
  • Balance of ship performance is a valid concern and the one point you've made I agree with.  Yes, Russian ships benefit from the bias.
  • WG operates based on serving their larger revenue bases.  Russia is the largest player base for WoWs, so they will continue to invest in content they believe will retain their Russian clientele.

No, I don't work for WG, and no, they didn't ask me to say these things.  It's just natural logic.

• Cool 2

[GGWP]
Members
67 posts
2,788 battles
On 4/27/2020 at 6:49 AM, AnIolairGhorm said:
  • WG operates based on serving their larger revenue bases.  Russia is the largest player base for WoWs, so they will continue to invest in content they believe will retain their Russian clientele.

I'm pretty sure Sub_Octavian addressed this claim in a recent discord Q&A and he said that no, Russia is not their largest playerbase by any stretch, so why would they cater to them in particular?

[STW-D]
189 posts
21,421 battles
2 hours ago, TadpoleFishTaco said:

I'm pretty sure Sub_Octavian addressed this claim in a recent discord Q&A and he said that no, Russia is not their largest playerbase by any stretch, so why would they cater to them in particular?

Because Russia has been historically.  Player retention in Russia has been in near free-fall, but that doesn't mean you ignore the segment.

[GGWP]
Members
67 posts
2,788 battles
1 hour ago, AnIolairGhorm said:

Because Russia has been historically.  Player retention in Russia has been in near free-fall, but that doesn't mean you ignore the segment.

The question was how Sub_Octavian answered, it wasn't me asking.

[1IF]
Banned
436 posts
1,423 battles

How long to wait for some Ger super Cruisers?

I'd say just as soon as WF revenues fall too much, you will see something full of powercreep (aka 'more turdism') immediately show up for sale & this may include powercreeped Ger Cruisers.

[STW-D]
189 posts
21,421 battles
7 hours ago, TadpoleFishTaco said:

The question was how Sub_Octavian answered, it wasn't me asking.

Oh, I know, and I've seen Sub_Octavian's message to the community about perceived Russian bias.

• Confused 1

[FUNNY]
Members
52 posts
1,981 battles

Based on my experience with WoT and WoWP, I'd be willing to bet that WG's hate of German tech still lingers from the second world war... aside from the Bf-109B/E most German vehicles they put into their games are rather needed from what they should be.

Like I'll never forget what my Grandfather told me when I asked him, "What did you do when the German tanks missed?"

"I got the fu*k out of my tank. They never missed twice." Was what he told the 13 year old me.