You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
buzz_bomb

CV hull upgrade

3 comments in this topic

[TF16]
Members
82 posts
5,883 battles

Does the CV hull upgrade affect the reload time of the planes or is it strictly an improvement on HP, turn time, AA etc? I didn't see anything in the stats to suggest more planes and thus faster reload. If that's the case is it safe to assume it always better to upgrade planes first then the hull?  

[KSC]
Members
634 posts
9,490 battles
28 minutes ago, buzz_bomb said:

Does the CV hull upgrade affect the reload time of the planes or is it strictly an improvement on HP, turn time, AA etc? I didn't see anything in the stats to suggest more planes and thus faster reload. If that's the case is it safe to assume it always better to upgrade planes first then the hull?  

The plane upgrades affect regen rate and such for the type of plane you choose the higher tiered version of.  I'm not aware of a hull upgrade which expands the hanger space on a CV, but the better hull does affect things like rudder, HP, and AA mounts.

[GWG]
Members
77 posts
5,249 battles
4 hours ago, buzz_bomb said:

Nope.  It's pretty much a 'paywall' to get to the next tier.

First upgrades are always planes.