You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

Most prized consumable Camo?

13 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
2,062 posts

I got a couple of camos I have never seen before from the codes posted and it got me to thinking.

I'm looking at a ton of Camos I have and started to wonder about this.

1) Because the ones I have the fewest of seem to be the least " Valuable " To me.

2) Some of these are REALLY nice!!!  I also have up to 200+ of them. So nice I almost don't want to use them because my luck, I will and drop into a potato match.

What is that consumable Camo that you see once in a while ( or often ) that makes your day?

Col Standing by

• Boring 2

[RLGN]
Members
14,313 posts
25,256 battles

Camo I see? Nothing in particular?

Camo I use? I’m trying to collect at least 25 of all of them I can.

Most of the camo I like tend to be the ones that look like regular camo, (as opposed to things like Back to School and the Halloween camo.)

Perma-camo I like tend to be the historical camo, (like for Vanguard, Missouri, Arizona, Alabama...) and to one weirdo camo I like the most is St Louis’ SteamPunk camo.

Generally, what I might ‘like’ depends on circumstances. Right before work I used a credits camo on Gearing because I’m on Step 2 of its UU mission.

[WOLFG]
Members
29,075 posts
8,322 battles

I think it's called "For Meritorious Service". It's all white. Gives +50/75% to everything, including 50% service discount.

• Cool 2

[V_V_V]
Members
677 posts
14,737 battles

Hunter makes any ship look worthy of battle.

shot-20.04.25_17.21.05-0628.jpg

Edited by Charon2018
Add text

[WOLFC]
Members
2,881 posts
16,337 battles

Meritorious Service is definitely a nice one ...

MS.jpg.9816ec9dbae03e579a49d1a2adeab2e4.jpg

One of my favorites for grinding is Victory Salute ...

VS.jpg.ff559547a4eb8ed825ddac6e0e2c620b.jpg

• Cool 1

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
1 hour ago, Col_Nasty said:

I got a couple of camos I have never seen before from the codes posted and it got me to thinking.

I'm looking at a ton of Camos I have and started to wonder about this.

1) Because the ones I have the fewest of seem to be the least " Valuable " To me.

2) Some of these are REALLY nice!!!  I also have up to 200+ of them. So nice I almost don't want to use them because my luck, I will and drop into a potato match.

What is that consumable Camo that you see once in a while ( or often ) that makes your day?

Col Standing by

In terms of XP/CXP/FXP grinding, I think people like Asian Lantern/Mosaic/Spring Sky the most. In terms of looks, I agree For Meritorious Service is great.

Members
6,152 posts
9,801 battles

Mosaic and Type 59 camos are king if need lots of XP quickly.

[GOB]
Members
2,062 posts
1 hour ago, Reymu said:

Mosaic and Type 59 camos are king if need lots of XP quickly.

WOW thnx Reymu!   I have 111 type 59 camos and 12 mosaics  the type 59 were up at the top where the type 5 and 6 were so i didn't look at them.  Those will be great for the Grind!

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,994 posts
20,723 battles

Type 59.

Khabbas permanent cammo looks great.

Members
6,152 posts
9,801 battles
23 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

WOW thnx Reymu!   I have 111 type 59 camos and 12 mosaics  the type 59 were up at the top where the type 5 and 6 were so i didn't look at them.  Those will be great for the Grind!

Random/Ranked/CB is where get the good XP though, esp. if outfit with dragon flags and kraken/confed flags.

• Cool 1

Members
6,621 posts
20,658 battles

Some Camo's are best used by saving them until WG runs a 200% win bonus. The amount of Free XP that can be farmed is staggering if you plan it right.

• Cool 1

Members
817 posts
5,697 battles

Spring Sky is hands down the most prized camo. Mosaic and Asian lantern are nice if you are doing a grind. But, if you want to make huge piles of free xp quickly, then pop on a Spring Sky and hopefully you have some Ouroboros and other premium flags to stack on it. Really really nice 5 figure free xp rewards per victory.