Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
GrayPanther2018

New? and old Permanent Camos now available

4 comments in this topic

[PHD]
Members
1,509 posts
6,436 battles

It would seem WG has reintroduced some Permanent camos back into the game that had been removed and maybe some new ones.

So if there is a camo you wanted you might want to check your preimum ships in port.

The Atago now can get a "Special" , "Combat" and "Tropical" as well as the standard type 10.

Le Terrible can get a "Dazzeling" camo like the DeGrase has.

I noticed some "Koyobashi" (spell?)  camos too that have extra benefits.

[WOLF3]
Members
27,034 posts
23,838 battles

That happened a while back, some time in 2019 I think.  Tirpitz, Richelieu, etc. have selections to them now, of camo that used to be accessible but ended.

The Makoto Kobayashi camo have that extra credit boost to it.  The only one of that kind that doesn't is Yamato's MK camo, it's the same value as the regular Perma-Camo as far as the bonus is concerned.

[PHD]
Members
1,509 posts
6,436 battles
Just now, HazeGrayUnderway said:

That happened a while back, some time in 2019 I think.  Tirpitz, Richelieu, etc. have selections to them now, of camo that used to be accessible but ended.

The Makoto Kobayashi camo have that extra credit boost to it.  The only one of that kind that doesn't is Yamato's MK camo, it's the same value as the regular Perma-Camo as far as the bonus is concerned.

I hadn't noticed until I checked the Atago and saw that some camos that were removed, must have been in 2018?? I guess I missed the memo.

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
19,889 battles
6 minutes ago, GrayPanther2018 said:

It would seem WG has reintroduced some Permanent camos back into the game that had been removed and maybe some new ones.

So if there is a camo you wanted you might want to check your preimum ships in port.

The Atago now can get a "Special" , "Combat" and "Tropical" as well as the standard type 10.

Le Terrible can get a "Dazzeling" camo like the DeGrase has.

I noticed some "Koyobashi" (spell?)  camos too that have extra benefits.

They need to have a sale ... it's been way too long since the last one

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this