Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Rizim

Containers from store question!

6 comments in this topic

[AOD]
Beta Testers
55 posts
6,884 battles

Do they still have a chance to drop the missions for the quest to get a ship?

Members
4,352 posts
11,259 battles

The Air Supply ones in the armory definitely do, which have a small chance to drop a Cossack directly, and if they’re still in the premium shop they would too. If the description in the premium shop lists a premium ship in the description they still should too, but I know the only armory crate that still drops one is the RN carrier event crate. 

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

Members
1,660 posts
16 minutes ago, Rizim said:

Do they still have a chance to drop the missions for the quest to get a ship?

I just got the missions for the chapy and another ship from some great 8 containers.

[APES]
Members
1,488 posts
8,380 battles

The American Cruiser's don't.  Shame because those things dropped a lot of ships.

[ARGSY]
Members
20,067 posts
14,307 battles
6 hours ago, 0NutsNBolts0 said:

The American Cruiser's don't.  Shame because those things dropped a lot of ships.

The premium American Cruiser containers dropped ships during the relevant event, not afterwards.

6 hours ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

The Air Supply ones in the armory definitely do, which have a small chance to drop a Cossack directly, and if they’re still in the premium shop they would too. If the description in the premium shop lists a premium ship in the description they still should too, but I know the only armory crate that still drops one is the RN carrier event crate. 

Is this by direct observation or hearsay? Remember that premium crate during an event and ordinary crate in the armory for coal are not the same thing.

[WOLFC]
Members
1,649 posts
9,465 battles
7 hours ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Is this by direct observation or hearsay? Remember that premium crate during an event and ordinary crate in the armory for coal are not the same thing. 

If the "Air Supply" containers being referred to are the Naval Aviation containers, they do not drop ships.1322559873_NavalAviationContainer.thumb.jpg.d6470176d99fb7e340089541a7afc1e2.jpg

Sign in to follow this