Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Bravo4zero

Apologies

4 comments in this topic

[LANCE]
Members
790 posts
5,871 battles

Quick apology to any one who was recently playing North with me in my Le Terrible.

At the beginning of the game I moved to C cap as all spotted enemies seemed to be ignoring it. Once capping I got detected which turned out to be a Skane. No worries I thought, I can take him on no sweat. So dodged his torps and started opening up on him .... until my Bluetooth decided at that exact moment to give up. Left me reversing and unable to turn my ship. I could fire but not turn my guns! About 2 mins into the game and dead with just over 7k dmg dealt! :cap_wander_2:

Not even I’m usually that crap so, apologies all round!

Stay safe and good luck!

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[DAS]
Members
971 posts
8,112 battles

That sucks.

I played with wireless things in the past, but now I refuse because you never know.

[RKLES]
Members
12,551 posts
14,267 battles
1 hour ago, epojokke said:

That sucks.

I played with wireless things in the past, but now I refuse because you never know.

Yeah I am a big fan of having hardwired internet connection, having battery back up for the desktop that can keep the computer powered at least long enough to finish a battle provided the sudden power outage did not include the internet as well, having hard wired keyboard, and wired mouse. But I do use wireless mouse sometimes as I have a nice heavily weighted mouse that seems to help more precisely aim my shots but have a back up mouse nearby that I can swap out if there’s ever a problem. 

[LANCE]
Members
790 posts
5,871 battles
2 hours ago, epojokke said:

That sucks.

Always use wired usually but this once I plugged my laptop into the TV and decided to sit on the sofa with my “mobile desk”! 

1 hour ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Yeah I am a big fan of having hardwired internet connection, having battery back up for the desktop that can keep the computer powered at least long enough to finish a battle provided the sudden power outage did not include the internet as well, having hard wired keyboard, and wired mouse. But I do use wireless mouse sometimes as I have a nice heavily weighted mouse that seems to help more precisely aim my shots but have a back up mouse nearby that I can swap out if there’s ever a problem. 

Same mate! Florida thunderstorms make life with out UPS a pain in the a$$! Always hardwire for network as I don’t have to share that with all the WiFi devices in the house.

Sign in to follow this